Re-invention of the cd 100% club-sign in thread!!!

Hello everyone,
I am new to this forum and I would love to join your club! I am starting CD SS today, and I need the encouragement of other people in the same position to stay motivated beyond day 1!

I hope you all will find me as inspirational as I find you! Let's do this together!

Hi,

I'm new to this site - been doing SS for 6.5 weeks... would love to join this club if possible? Can't quite figure out the ins and outs of this website yet though, any help would be gratefully received!!

:)

Hey guys, I'd love to join this group too! I've been doing SS for 3 weeks. So far lost 13lbs and 3 inches off my waist. Really pleased and people have really started to notice now which has motivated me to go on...we all have the odd bad day so being part of a support group would really help! The worst thing I am finding is that I can be a bot moody at times! Hehe!!

Inspiraion

Hi all

Just started ss today, it's inspirational to see how much you have all achieved, well done! I hope I can add to the success story.:)

I am currently on week 12 - my second week of SS+. So glad it has not affected the loss rate!

Week 1 -8 pounds :) SS
Week 2 -5 pounds :) SS
Week 3 -3 pounds :) SS
Week 4 -4 pounds :) SS
Week 5 -3 pounds :) SS
Week 6 -2 pounds :) SS
Week 7 -4 pounds :) SS
Week 8 -4 pounds :) SS
Week 9 -3 pounds :) SS
Week 10 -3 pounds :) SS
Week 11 -4 pounds :) SS+

It is really worth persevering and getting the job done once and for all. Try not to fall off the wagon like I did before. It is harder second time around.

Hey, I'm on day 19, am doing SS 100% and have not nibbled anything - had a good smell of all the yummy things my boyf has eaten, but thats it :)

Have lost 15lb, but got a lot of water retention this week (TOTM) so hoping for any loss (even a small one) on Monday, then a huge one next week to make up for it.

Have gotten over my cravings and am starting to see that when I thought I was hungry, I was in fact just being greedy! Think the next 10-12 weeks of SS'ing will help me learn more and more to distinguish between hunger and greed!

Would love to join this group, only sort of getting the hang of this site, so would like to know I can return to this group for support and encouragement.

Determined Diva - G xx

Last edited:
OMG STBLG u look amazin well done at not putting back on all your weight unlike a very naughty me (well I managed to keep two pounds off!) so here I am again restarting today and definately not finishing until ALL the weight is off. Hello to all the newbies take it day by day and DO NOT EAT as it is sooooooooooooo hard to restart, give it a few weeks and you will be amazed at the results.

Good luck to everyone and here I go again.................

Well hello

I've been messing around for the past 6 months, gain a bit, lose a bit and although its generally going down I haven't really got back into SSing. So as of now I'm going back to SS with no excuses. I've eaten rubbish for the past few days so now I'm feeling thoroughly yukky/bloated and sick.
So here i am, I'm starting a diary and hopefully keeping on track

with love

I would like to join please I dont have my 1st WI until Tuesday, Im trying really, really hard but I know I will cheat before Tuesday I think I need a buddy if anyone is interested let me know thanks xx

Hi guys

Well had a couple of weeks although tried to make sensible choices and had sachets where I could. Got weighed on Saturday and had managed to lose 5lbs which I was pleased with. Think it was a catch up from the previous weigh in where I only lost 0.5lb despite being so good but it was my TOTM. Back on SS now and hopefully well on to losing my second stone...

Count me in!

I am new to this - 3rd day! Not sure how to work site but bear with me i'll get there! Count me in - healthy competition always spurs people on!

:D

Hello everyone!

I have just taken over from bindiboo and I need to know who is still in the club and who isn't!

Basically for anyone new, this is a club for people doing CD 100%, on any plan but who prefer not to cheat! After all, 100% means 100%! Each member posts their weight loss to me each week and whoever loses the most gets the Slimmer of the Week crown!

I would love this to take off again so that we can keep each other spurred on and stay 100% CD.

So if anyone would like to be in the club, please either post on this thread or pm me. I need to know:

1) your loss this week in pounds-this runs Weds-Weds so if you have weighed in since Weds 15th then i need your loss from then. if you are yet to weigh in then you can post your loss on the CD 100% Club thread: http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-100-forum/49494-cd-100-club.html

2) your total loss in pounds

3) your total loss this month in pounds

So as an example, mine would be:

soontobelittlegem:
loss this week: -3lbs
total loss: -44lbs
loss this month: -8lbs

How simple is that?

To everyone already signed up can you please sign in here or pm me the above details so that I can update the list. There are names on there that I don't think have posted a loss in months!!! If I don't hear back from people I will delete them from the list. They can always sign back and be added later.

100% means no cheating!!! But if you do have a slip, just talk about it on the thread. We will support each other!

Come on guys! Sign up here or pm me so we can get this thing up and running again!!!

Gem xxx

hi there,sound gr8,i,would love to join,i started cd on 7/01/2010. i know its 100% but i gave up 2day but goin back on 2mo and i promise 100%.
i just felt low but felt really bad2day,think its what i needed!!

my first weigh in i was 16st7.

I would like to join please. I'm on day 3 and my WI is on Monday, will let you know, fingers crossed xx :)

Hi Elvira! This is a great idea! So encouraging! This is why I joined this website in the first place! And having a little competition always helps!

so far I have lost 8.8 pounds but only been on SS since tuesday! SO will update you after my next weigh in! Thanks for this! Its GREAT!!! :)

Katie

LOVE IT!

I'm only on day 4... I'll send my stats on wednesday after my Tuesday WI.
xx

Cambridge diet 100%

Hi ya,
Can I join in please?? Seeing my CD counsellor tomorrow to re-start.......really need this - 42 in August and taking kids to Disneyland in August too......really need the support, competition, tips and the odd kick up the 'arris!!!! :wave_cry:

Many thank,

lainey xx

Hello, I m Fiona, and would love to join!

I want to get this weight off asap and am determined not to veer off the path of sole source for at least 12 weeks. Depending on how much I lose I may go to SS+ after then. So...my weigh in day is Monday and I will report back then.

Tomorrow I will be going into week 5 and so far have lost 17lb (as of last monday)

Good luck girls (and any boys who may be around!)

Fiona x

Back