re joined after nearly a year off!

egfatcat

Hi there
Not sure if this is the right message board!
But tomorrow will be my first day on the diet, after last time where i only managed 2 weeks. I have since lost 1 and half stones( since june 09) through going to the gym .I am back on the diet has i found im losing it too slow.
i am looking forward to making a start, however im quite afriad i will find it hard to stick to, espeicially now im working full time.

I would really appreciate any words of encouragement, and any tips you may have at surviving the first 3 days. Also does ketosis tend to kick in on the second or the third day?? :p

Hi there, what plan are you on? SS or SS+ etc?
I starting my 3rd week on SS now. The best way to get through the first week is to take each day as it comes. I am also in full time work so i prepared and took three shakes into work, a biG bottle of water and loads of herbal teas. I drank lots of water to fill me up.
Ketosis kicked in around day 4 for me, day 3 and 4 i was really cold, so recommend wrapping up warm (my hands and head felt cold).
Also when you get bored in the eve I brought loads of magazines and bath oils etc to pamper myself and take my mind off the routine of eating dinner.
Hope that helps and good luck xx

I think ketosis was around day 4 or 5 for me. I can't really remember (I didn't experience it as an awfull process in all honesty). I just drank lots of water and herbal tea and kept myself entertained with things I really like to do (gaming on the pc, writing and reading.) Reading threads on this forum also made me really motivated. Especially when you read the success stories.

Good luck!

day 2 and wishing i was in ketosis already. :( hurry up ketosis please.

Back