• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

re joined after nearly a year off!

Hi there
Not sure if this is the right message board!
But tomorrow will be my first day on the diet, after last time where i only managed 2 weeks. I have since lost 1 and half stones( since june 09) through going to the gym .I am back on the diet has i found im losing it too slow.
i am looking forward to making a start, however im quite afriad i will find it hard to stick to, espeicially now im working full time.

I would really appreciate any words of encouragement, and any tips you may have at surviving the first 3 days. Also does ketosis tend to kick in on the second or the third day?? :p

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 12st2lb C: 10st10lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 25 Loss: 1st6lb(11.76%)
Hi there, what plan are you on? SS or SS+ etc?
I starting my 3rd week on SS now. The best way to get through the first week is to take each day as it comes. I am also in full time work so i prepared and took three shakes into work, a biG bottle of water and loads of herbal teas. I drank lots of water to fill me up.
Ketosis kicked in around day 4 for me, day 3 and 4 i was really cold, so recommend wrapping up warm (my hands and head felt cold).
Also when you get bored in the eve I brought loads of magazines and bath oils etc to pamper myself and take my mind off the routine of eating dinner.
Hope that helps and good luck xx

S: 15st0lb C: 13st6lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 1st8lb(10.48%)
I think ketosis was around day 4 or 5 for me. I can't really remember (I didn't experience it as an awfull process in all honesty). I just drank lots of water and herbal tea and kept myself entertained with things I really like to do (gaming on the pc, writing and reading.) Reading threads on this forum also made me really motivated. Especially when you read the success stories.

Good luck!

S: 17st7lb C: 16st13lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st8lb(3.27%)
day 2 and wishing i was in ketosis already. :( hurry up ketosis please.