Re- joined WW class!

Cavycrazy

Silver Member
Ahhhh its so easily done, you take your eye off the ball for a few weeks...ok months :eek:, stuff it with what ever you want and those pesky pounds start sneaking back on.! :eatdrink051:

Have so got to get back on the wagon and start pointing things up, and get them back off before it becomes tooooooooooooooooo bad.!! :eek::gen144:

As of today, pointing, pointing and more pointing.!

Deb x

I haven't spoke to you either i don't think but wanted to welcome you back x

Hi Deb

Welcome back, I am now following WW and loving it, the losses are slower, but I don't need to lose much more now and it has totally re-educated my eating habits and pattern. Good luck with your re-start hun xx

welcome back Deb :)

Hi all

thanks for warm welcome back. :)

Sorry havent had chance to post, so busy at work as getting ready to work a country fair the weekend so its all frantic here at work!! still takes my mind off food. :D

Day 3 and still pointing up! and pleased that have managed to stick with it. Just not got to let the munchie monster take over and blow it for me! :D:D

Feel better already for stopping junking it and eating normal food finally. Shopping tonight so will be stocking up on more healthy foods, and plenty of low point things for when have to work the weekend at the show! (as that could be a danger time and easy to be tempted off wagon!):eek:

Entered a 5k Race for Life today! . My first at that distance! Hope I dont show myself up too much! looking forward to it in a wierd kind of way though. :chores016::party0011:

Oooh... have developed a strange passion for doing jigsaws at night! i get so absorbed by them i dont think about raiding the kitchen for night time munchies! :eatdrink051:Its great, been buying them for charity shop really cheap, and gives me hours of entertainment.

I used to cross stitch but dont seem to have the patience with them these days. The jigsaws are much more enjoyable at moment! :)

Deb x

Hi Deb
Well done for entering the Race for Life! Glad to hear the diet's going well love.
xx

Morning all.

hope everyone is well today.

Finally managed to get back on, as its been one hell of a busy week! working the weekend at the Country fair was pure hard work, and as suspected I ended up living off what ever could grab at the time as it was SO busy!! and long long days.

Have only just recovered now at work as all the sorting out to do, re putting stock back, checking it over etc, and doing all the paperwork and stuff I have to do when get back.

Sticking to my points has been haphazard :eek:.

But in saying that I havent gone up and have stayed the same so all in all not too bad I suppose!

Rejoined WW last night and attended a new group thats just set up, so going to give that a go now to give me to the kick up backside I need. :D

Todays a new day, pointing wise!

Deb x

Thanks everyone for support, it is much appreciated. :)

Will keep you posted, and hoping to be able to post more on here as things get easier at work. (ie the boss is off on holiday soon!! :D).

Deb x

Back