re re re start

rachael76uk

lots of problems been going on lil one with sleep problems he has been sleeping for 3 to 4 hours and a wake for 4 hours in the night been going on a for long time .
been of my diet as doc says a tired brain craves sugar . (they right on that) doc has given lil one so meds which should help

very unhappy with myself now a size 14
need to loose the weight i hate it i feel fat bloated and its got to go

will be starting again in the morning
think thin i will not give in

Hey :) I feel ur pain!! My son suffered from colic for a year and a half from being born and then developed chronic asthma so wakes constantly thought the night and only sleeps around 6 hours in total, and he's nearly 6!! It's very tiring and emotionally draining so dieting becomes very hard!!

Hopefully the meds will start working so you can both start sleeping

You can do this !!! :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

he slept a little better last night , lets hope i can catch up over the next few days .
diet going well so far had
strawberry shake so far and lots drinks, tea , coffee and chai teas and alots of trips to the loo
weight this morning 167lbs 4ozs (11st 13.4lbs) and i am not going to get up to 12 st

Last edited:
well my husband had just cooked my dinner
baked green pepper stuffed with tuna and onion and a little balsamic viniger , cucumber and celery and a cup of chai tea .
it was lovley, am full now

been cold today ,is sat next to the radiator trying to get warm

Glad he slept better :)

Wow that sounds very yum!! Xxx

had a lemon and yoghurt bar for dinner yummy
last pack i will have a warm chocolate shake me thinks
have warmed up now. day one done feeling good now

day 2 breakfast sweet porridge ,lunch tomatoe soup, dinner mac cheese with leeks and cabbage , warm chocolate shake
drinks 4 teas , 3 chai teas , 2 peppermint tea ,water
feeling hungry today , had visitors all day been busy and tired as lil one didnt sleep well last night , but got through today
roll on day 3

Well done hun! Hope ur ok today xxx

Back