Re-start 2012

Leaholl25

Hello to everyone again!

I have finally got back on the TS wagon!! Been on and off since 1st Jan, and so far have managed to lose 9lbs since then (god knows how!) I started last october, but the death of my uncle completely threw me off course, plus it was right on top of christmas :(
But, been 100% ts for 2 days, and am hoping to reach 14st by the end of the week, so hoping to lose 5lb by then.
I so wished id just stuck at it now, this website really helped me last time, and after reading just a few posts have the same motivation I did last time!
This is it, I will lose 5st by summer!!
Good luck to you all, I'm looking forward to sharing the laughter, tears and becoming a complete loser!!

Hi welcome back! I'm just starting. Just finished day 1! I've been reading everyone's posts to keep me going!! We all shall succeed!! Good luck!!

Just thought I'd stop by to say hi and good luck!

I'm starting tomorrow, the house is free of food to resist temptation, the kitchen is clean and I'm looking forward to not having loads of washing up to do :D

I'm looking to lose around about 5 stone as well so hopefully we can encourage each other on the journey ahead!

Karen x

Day 3 100% ts, feeling quite cold, which is very strange for me, im always too hot!
No other side effects yet, dont even feel hungry! Yay me! I need to stop weighinh myself on different scales though, my mums say im down to 14st, but my digital ones say 14,5, needless to say im going by mums scales lol!
Hope everyone is still going strong.x.

Last edited:
Well done!! Here's to another day 100%!! One day closer to our goals!! We can do it. I can't wait for us all to be able to post our before & after pics! How fun will that be? Good luck girls!! We shall do this!!

trulyteen said:
Well done!! Here's to another day 100%!! One day closer to our goals!! We can do it. I can't wait for us all to be able to post our before & after pics! How fun will that be? Good luck girls!! We shall do this!!

I cant wait for piccies either!

Back