Step 1 Sole Source Re-Start again -thin for xmas

Well ladies i lost another 2lb bit gutted but still 10lb in 2 weeks so plodding on roll on next week

Well done, HM !! :happy036: :bighug: 10 lbs in two weeks is totally brilliant !!
Don' think many diets would give you that loss in 14 days so keep the faith, sweetie , you are doing fab. Skinny jeans for Christmas !! xx

thanks ladies :) made up with that amount!

Harrassed - good luck tonight - im sure you will do fab!

froggy - you need to change your name to fish

Lychco - I have to stay away from here/ fb/ twitter in the morning or i'd never get out the door haha, i was up early this morning as I had to wash my hair - its really long and thick so takes forever xx
Yeh. very easy to get hooked on this forum- better than hooked on eating though.... how is your other half getting on with his diet ? xx

Harassed_mother and Jem, well done on your losses! HM, don't worry about it being "only" 2lb - as you rightly said, 10lb in two weeks is amazing!!

Lets keep going ladies - we can do this, I am soooo determined after countless restarts!

Kevin is doing well thus is. Day 4 for him so hoping he feels better now xxx

Thanks all im gonna get my 4lb this week for my stone im determined, just having shake now before work got my bar for later too , have a good day ladies lets smash it again

great goal!!! thats the same as me i want my stone by week 3 x

Lets keep going ladies - we can do this, I am soooo determined after countless restarts!

Kevin is doing well thus is. Day 4 for him so hoping he feels better now xxx
Good on you, Kevin !
I feel v positive about CD and think we are going to make it - at last!
Have a good day ladies (and lads!) xx

Gutted i have been put on anti biotics and having these sachet drinks for cystitis, the sachets contain sucrose this is gonna take me out of ketosis i know it :-(

Harassed unfortunately your health must come first!!! I'm not sure if the sachets would be enough to take you out of ketosis.

Kevin is doing so well - he weighed himself this morning after 5 days and has lost 15lbs so far!!!! Amazing xxx

:( Aw hm, sorry you aren't so well. Could you not just take the antibiotics and drink masses of water to flush it out? I used to get it a lot and never had to drink any sachets, just got the anti bees

Ooh well done Kevin!

Thanks ladies been in that much pain i took the sachets they are frickin awful just having my shake now too

Well done Kevin fellas always lose quicker than us women its so unfair lol :)

I know! Can totally see a dif in him already wish it was me x

Back