Step 1 Sole Source Re-Start again -thin for xmas

harassed_mother

Gold Member
Well im restarting again after losing 5 stone almost last year been messing on and off this year,but on weds decided to start from fresh as i have 22 weeks until my Xmas night out scary i know, but i also want to start the new year off Cambridge and at goal. Im on day 3 and so far so good been texting my CDC to tell her daily i have completed the days

Bet you can't wait your Xmas do, knowing you will have reached your target :)

Just hoping i can do it this time last time i lost almost 5st in 12 weeks then completely sabotaged myself

Good luck with your goal - I love the idea of being slim for Christmas! Let's hope we're all asking Santa to shop somewhere other than the plus size departments this year :D

That wud be nice wouldnt it i cant wait to go into a shop and not scrounge round for the fat sizes anymore and be able to wear nice clothes not frumpy baggy ones

Well good luck on your Levi's :) i want a nice dress for Xmas night out for work sick of being the fat one

I haven't gone to my Christmas Work do in about 5/6 years because of my weight!
This year I would love to go and WOW everyone! especially since I work from home mostly and it would be a big reveal!

Aaah that would even bette imagine their faces when they see u and how diff u look they will be gobsmacked

Last time I went to a Christmas do was at Uni about 5 years ago - the song 'Big Girl, You Are Beautiful' came on and a group of the younger students (who were a bit drunk) kept pushing me into the middle of the circle of dancers and making 'hilarious' comments. They weren't intentionally being mean - I've always disguised my self-loathing by taking the mickey out of myself and laughing about my size, so they just thought it was funny. I got in a taxi and left, cried all the way home. It's a shame I've lost touch with them all as I'd love to turn up at another party this xmas in a slinky red dress and heels...

Aaaah thats horrible are u no friends with any of them on Facebook post a pic of yourself at Xmas and they will be shocked x good luck with journey x

Rachel, that's so awful!! :eek: I'm so sorry that happened to you!

Best of luck harassed_mother on your restart too. It must be very hard doing to diet when you have to feed children too!

I'm a restart, 6 weeks in.... Hoping to be thin for Xmas, if I'm not at goal by Xmas, I'm staying on the plan over the festive period, no wobbles for me! All the way this time, goal awaits!! I've never got to my goal figure before...I got comfortable and stopped and that's where it all fell apart!! All the way this time!! Good luck :) xxx

I'm a restart, 6 weeks in.... Hoping to be thin for Xmas, if I'm not at goal by Xmas, I'm staying on the plan over the festive period, no wobbles for me! All the way this time, goal awaits!! I've never got to my goal figure before...I got comfortable and stopped and that's where it all fell apart!! All the way this time!! Good luck :) xxx

Love your determination!! Good Luck!!

Back