Re-start - day 1. Headache

nerac123

GO GO GO !!
Oooh, the headache. its killing me... I don't remember this the first time.

water water water.....I'm just making a name plate for the toilet cubicle at work!!

anyway, good luck everyone - can't wait for the headache to subside - might even have to reach for medication. oww !

hiya, i re-started today too, have not had my first shake yet (dreading it) especially in this cold weather, i'm after four cups of black coffee allready will have to start drinking hot water!

have you a headache all ready?

yep... I've had a ltr and 1/2 of water since 8am - its really painful - but I really did overdo it over xmas - I admit to feeling full all of the time ! Didn't feel hungry once - so I'm quite enjoying the hungry feeling I have now (i'm sure that will soon pass, and I'll be back to - ketosis can't come quick enough!!)

I can't stomach black tea/coffee - so I'm going to be really cold. However, I have some soup left from exante - so I might use those up - although I know its not accurate for LT.

Good luck to you !

well i hope your headache goes soon ;)

i have drank 1/2 ltr of water up since 530am will be in bed early this week if i can just get till fri i kno i'll be ok ;) well hopeully :)

hi all
im back on l/t today had my morning shake and 1 litre water... just got this horrid taste in my mouth

good luck lets get through this week :) xx

hi all
im back on l/t today had my morning shake and 1 litre water... just got this horrid taste in my mouth

good luck lets get through this week :) xx

not got a bad taste (yet) and the headache is subsiding - had to resort to ibuprofen though !! good luck to you too.xx:)

Hey, im restarting too! Seems to be a few restarters around.

Ive got that yucky headache coming on but you need to push past it...its about to get so good lol..when the weightloss' come rolling in i mean :)

I'm so positive, I know this works - I just need to work out why I wreck things at the end and undo all my very hard work. But I'll think more about that when I'm where I should be - in about 3 stone !

Anyway - baby steps... and i read on another thread - that you only fail if you stop trying !! I think thats going to be my motto for January !

C. xx

Hi Caren

My headache lasted the whole day too on Day 1, but not had it since...so, maybe that is the norm.

If needs must, take a painkiller, there is nothing worse, esp if you are at work!

Look at it positively; it is a small price to pay for all those lbs that will drop off this week!!!!!! ;-)!

Seriously, though, hope it does subside!

Hey nerac, keep sipping the water and reach for the Anadin Extras. You'll be fine and the headaches will pass!! x

Hey nerac, keep sipping the water and reach for the Anadin Extras. You'll be fine and the headaches will pass!! x

Headache gone (for now anyway!!) I can think clearly again now. Good job I'm working from home today - otherwise the headache may have got me really grumpy with my staff !!

Green Tea...Green Tea...Green Tea....helps get rid of the headaches quicker and its nice to have a warm drink xx

really... mmm, might have to look into that then - thanks cherry !

Back