Re Start Today

PinkMantha

time to get focused
Hi guys,
got back on the plan (old plan) today. iv got all the books and leaflets and everything for discover and i know it so well so didnt see the point in doing pro points. done a massive ww and tesco light choices shop, so the cupboards are full and im quite looking forward to it. lost 2 stone in 5 weeks on cambrudge but cant get my head back in the zone at the moment to do it :( xxx

Hi Mantha im using old points till my hols next week. Know what you mean about your head not being in the right place with TFR. If mine was id be coming up for my week 15 WI with Lipotrim!

Its hard when u fall out of the zone isn't it :( I enjoy Weight watchers as you cab have so much stuff just don't enjoy the slow weight loss :( xx

Hi
Im on the old points aswell but lost track the last two weeks so trying to get back in the zone today.
Good luck and hope you reach your goal:)

Hi guys, I've purchased an old calculator from eBay but I'm unsure as to wether it's the right one any ideas?????
For discovery that is , i was on propoints but it wasn't moving quickly enough so i thought I'd give discovery a go. Is it the one that measures calories and saturated fat? I've got myself so confused after reading different names on here
How do i work out how many points i get? And are there point allowances for treats etc? Or is that just propoints ?
Ha ve prob posted this I'n the wrong place so apologies I'n advance
Abi x

Back