Re Start Today

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan' started by PinkMantha, 23 July 2011 Social URL.

1. PinkMantha

PinkMantha time to get focused

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi guys,
    got back on the plan (old plan) today. iv got all the books and leaflets and everything for discover and i know it so well so didnt see the point in doing pro points. done a massive ww and tesco light choices shop, so the cupboards are full and im quite looking forward to it. lost 2 stone in 5 weeks on cambrudge but cant get my head back in the zone at the moment to do it :( xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Hi Mantha im using old points till my hols next week. Know what you mean about your head not being in the right place with TFR. If mine was id be coming up for my week 15 WI with Lipotrim!

4. PinkMantha

PinkMantha time to get focused

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Its hard when u fall out of the zone isn't it :( I enjoy Weight watchers as you cab have so much stuff just don't enjoy the slow weight loss :( xx

5. unabell

unabell Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.55%)
    Diet:
    ww
    Hi
    Im on the old points aswell but lost track the last two weeks so trying to get back in the zone today.
    Good luck and hope you reach your goal:)

6. christmasfairy1

christmasfairy1 Silver Member

Hi guys, I've purchased an old calculator from eBay but I'm unsure as to wether it's the right one any ideas?????
    For discovery that is , i was on propoints but it wasn't moving quickly enough so i thought I'd give discovery a go. Is it the one that measures calories and saturated fat? I've got myself so confused after reading different names on here
    How do i work out how many points i get? And are there point allowances for treats etc? Or is that just propoints ?
    Ha ve prob posted this I'n the wrong place so apologies I'n advance
    Abi x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.