Attack Re start

I write everything in a book I can post it though from day 1 if you'd like x

I have done a diary of what I eat, how I feel and weight progress every day. I am hoping that my weight loss will be a bestseller LOL .... I'd settle for just aving a record of my success to keep me motivated when needed :)

Another 3lbs off this is week sixteen weigh in so a total loss of dead on 4 stone. I will put my food diary on here this weekend just I've been so busy sorry x also dropped into the next stone bracket :)

Another 3lbs off this is week sixteen weigh in so a total loss of dead on 4 stone. I will put my food diary on here this weekend just I've been so busy sorry x also dropped into the next stone bracket :)

Great guns, missus! Well done :D

P x

Fantastic NM, xxx

That's great no more u are very inspirational! What's your secret to these losses every week? Do you have small portions? Xx

Hi thanks for your support everyone. I keep saying Ill but my food diary on here but it's having time to write it all up as its in a special hand written diary so it comes everywhere I go lol. I don't have smaller portions I'm a big eater always have been.

So yesterday was PV day

Wake up 1/2 litre water

Breakfast
4 egg scrambled tomatoes mushrooms onions 6 turkey bacon slices.
1 litre water

Snack
Natural yog
1/2 litre water

Lunch
Wrap made with egg milk and bran filled with 3 chicken breasts lettuce cucumber tomato onion Dukan Mayo.
1 Litre water

Snack
Natural yog
1/2 litre Water

Tea
2 salmon fillets poached broccoli cauliflower cabbage mushrooms onions fat free cottage cheese.
1 litre water

Snack
Sugar free jelly
1/2 litre water

An hour before bed 1/2 litre water.

I don't drink tea or coffee never have done I just don't like it.

Sometimes I do leave little bits of food as I'm full.
Xx

Last edited:
Restarting again today - I had the worst binge gets ever over the past few days - it was ridiculous and I feel so ashamed :-(. I have out on 6ibs in 3 days.

PP day

When i got up 1/2 litres water

Breakfast
Pancakes made with milk egg bran and 1 sweetener and covered in natural yog.
1 litre of water

Snack
Crab sticks
1/2 litre water

Lunch
Seafood
1 litre water

Snack
Nat yog
1/2 litre water

Tea
Meat feast
2 chicken breasts
1 fillet steaks
3 calfs livers
2 eggs
1 litre water

Snack
Sf Jelly
1/2 litre water

An hour before bed 1/2 litre water

X

Nomore you're storming this diet!!! The weights just dropping off!! Bet you can really tell the difference - well done xx

Yes people have started saying oh have you lost some weight. I can honestly say its been the best diet and its been great for doing through summer with BBQ and things I can honestly say there's times that I've felt like given up but I've got through it and only 19lbs to go I never thought I'd be one of the successful people saying that the 84lbs I had to lose seems a life time ago. I am so motivated and cannot wait for the last 19lbs to go xx

Back