Attack Re start

Yes people have started saying oh have you lost some weight. I can honestly say its been the best diet and its been great for doing through summer with BBQ and things I can honestly say there's times that I've felt like given up but I've got through it and only 19lbs to go I never thought I'd be one of the successful people saying that the 84lbs I had to lose seems a life time ago. I am so motivated and cannot wait for the last 19lbs to go xx

Fantastic post xxx well done

I can honestly say there's times that I've felt like given up but I've got through it xx

I had a few days when I felt like that in cruise but the "feeling good" days far outnumbered the "feeling bad" days definitely!! You just have to be strong on the difficult days - all in all I found cruise quite easy most of the time, there was only the odd days when I struggled - I think losing the weight is far easier than maintaining - and that's where I've always gone wrong before on other diets - I've lost weight then thought I could just eat "normally" once at target - with dukan it's different he gives you the conso stage to help you maintain, I've been at target over a year now after losing 100lbs to get to target and I couldn't have done that without conso - a saying which I picked up on this forum which helped me through the difficult days is "nothing tastes as good as being slim feels" and that is so true!!! You're doing amazing Nomore you should be very proud of yourself xx

your doing so well xxx

Your doing amazing well done!

I'm following s&s but going to follow dukan once I feel ready for eating lol! My only thing is how much it must cost to eat all the meat that worries me

The finishing line must be in sight soon Nomore - you're doing amazing - such an inspiration for the newbies!! xx

Sorry for not replying been on holiday so no weigh in last week. Got weighed this morning and I've STS so I'm really really pleased :) xx

I've been on it 15 months - I've decided I'm not going onto stab I'm happy on conso - don't think I could do stab :)

Well had some time off the diet as I think I put to much pressure on myself to loss weight. I'm still a stone from target and have STS when I got weighed yesterday so all in all I'm please but back on it from today :)

Welcome back, a good 4 weeks until xmas, few lbs off before then xxx

Back