1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Re-started SW - countdown to my wedding!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by slimjanine, 4 January 2008 Social URL.

1. slimjanine

slimjanine www.slimjanine.co.uk

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Dukan Diet
    Started again last night after giving up in December, which was a bit silly but I've only put on 4lbs which I'm ecstatic about because I've eaten everything in site for the last 4 weeks! My big saving grace is that I'm an exercise fanatic and although I have 17 stone to lug around I still love my gym classes! (I know to a lot of people that sounds weird but it's an addiction and makes me feel accepting of my weight!)

I'm getting married in May and would absolutely love to shift 3 stone. Maybe a bit ambitious but here it goes!!

Went to SW class last night and nearly everyone had put on over Xmas so if you're feeling low about that, draw a line under it and be positive about the next week! - Remember if you've overeaten for a couple of weeks, you should be heading towards a good loss this week with lots of fruit and veg!
    Mini and sonban like this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vj

vj Regular Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim & Save
    A new year is a truely great way to re-think a diet.
    Well done you for keeping positive and I am sure those wedding dress fittings will be enough to keep you on track. I wish I was a fitness fanatic. I manage a weekly swim and have a trampoline and stepper at home. Going back to work after xmas break has zapped my energy. I was in bed at 8:30 yesterday and slept through till 6:30. Hopefully I'll be back in routine soon.
  4. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Hiya slimjanine good luck with your SW journey. I bet you are so giddy about your upcoming wedding I am hoping to get married next year depends on if we can save up enough or it will have to be the year after.:)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.