re-starter challenge

moti17

is gonna do it!!
I done this CD diet a few times before, always with good results, my problem is, once the weight is off, i go back to old habits. So here I am again 5.5 tall and 14 stone, most of it on my tum, GROSS!!

Anyways, here I am, with a good incentive as Im a the maid of honour at my sisters wedding Aug 17th!!
HHHmmm, wonder who much I can lose till then..... Im gonna challenge myself to lose 2 stone, yes, 2 stone!! do-able me thinks. I've started today, weighing in at the 14stone mark.
Anyone wanna join me to reach this goal??
Would love some support and we can egg each other on, and we could post weekly our losses!!

Cambridge Diet Returners.

Hi hun, just wanting to wish you well with starting again. You may get a better responce in the Returners forum at the top......you'll be with loads of people who are in the same boat. Saying that, you'll get all the support you could need on here too of course. We're all in it together and helping eachother reach our goals.

I'm chief bridesmaid to my younger sis in November........nothing like looking a million dollars in our bridesmaid dresses to keep us motivated.

Did you work up the plans last time you reached goal? I'm def going to do that i as I just want to get this weight problem sorted once and for all. I always yoyo dieted on Weight Watchers so this has been a dream for me . I'm loving it.

Good luck hun xxx

Back