Re starter day 2..talk to me!!!!!

furrysmudge

Gold Member
AAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

Hi guys, came off diet last september(ish) after having loads of home problems.....went back to see CDC yesterday and have (only) put on 11lbs.....which I guess isn't too bad eh?

I really need to have people on here to chat with cos I recently lost my job too, so I'm at home alone with only my own willpower to keep me going lol.

Am willing to give support back too.....so....looking forward to meeting new people on here and some of my previous CD buddies!!!

Hi there

I'm a first-timer, just on day 5. Hoping to lose around 3 stone. The first couple of days I was wondering how I would see the week out but now I feel like I'm really into the swing of it and can see me going the distance (don't want to speak too soon but I feel sooooo motivated).

How much are you looking to lose? And how much did you lose first time?

Good luck, you know you can do it, having been here before, and only a couple of days until you feel so much better :). You know it will be worth it.

Hi Feelsofrumpy thanks for your reply.

The most I lost last time was 5 stone, I've put on 11lbs and would still like to lose that plus 3 stone. I've gone from a size 24 to a 16 (still in size 16 jeans yeyyyy but because I could still fit in them I didn't really notice how much I'd put on!). I'm finding it quite tricky to get back into it because I've got used to eating again.....but the amount I was eating hopefully by being good this week I should get a good initial loss. I was feeling so good with the loss, so yes I WILL get back into it and get back on track. One tip i have for you is don't forget to take a 'before' pic......I absolutely DETEST mine but every so often i look at it and think 'do I really want to look like that again?' and the answer is NOOOOOO!!!!

We'll get there chick, with each other's support!! xxx

hiya

i'm on day 5 and have just got back on track after having baby number 2. i lost 5 1/2 stone last time round and have just under 3 to go. having a fab loss this first week already. not sure that i'd get back into my size 16s just yet but have a few 18s that i haven't yet worn so i'd better get them on now and get my use out of them. got some size 16 long leggings from m&s though that fit fab and my size 18s are too big.

i didn't know what size i really was last time i did CD as i'd had a baby and was refusing to move out of my maternity clothes until i'd lost some weight and i was still in them 14months later. size 16 maternity clothes. they got binned.

this time round i was in size 20 non maternity after having my baby. i got rid of my maternity clothes asap as i knew that for my mind being out of them would help me loose weight and see how big i actually was.

i joined weightwatchers when matthew was 4 months old as i was still feeding him and have just recently stopped at 10 months old. slow weight loss though.

Size 16 would be a dream.....I've been hovering around an 18/20 (mainly 20) over the last 4 years or so. When I was first thinking about CD I thought to lose 3 stone would be great but I would settle for 2......now I can see me getting to 3 :). Ideally a 14 would be nice but maybe a 12 if I dare let myself think about that????

Wow so you have already lost shed loads doing this before?

Hopefully we'll all manage to stay on track and get to where we want to be. Keep posting how you are getting on xx

hiya FSF

since we are similar height and weight when i lost my weight and got to 161lbs (11st 7lbs) i was in a 12 to 14 clothes size. the 14s were a little big but the 12s were a tiny bit tight. so might drop a little more next time round.

Brilliant :D I can hardly let myself think about it for excitement. How much have you lost so far? My problem will be that CDC weighed me on a weds but I didn't start until the following mon as I had my birthday and a weekend away. By the time I started I'd put 3 lbs on from the cdc weigh in...oops...

I'm just doing my order for next week..... decided to stick with the ones I know I like for definite, which will mean a lot of the same but what the heck, I'm not having them because I really enjoy them....:)

Have you had a good weekend? Hubby and kids had McDs Sat - I'd to go in and get it but didn't waiver, wasn't even tempted. Although I did sniff some fresh bread when I was making them all sandwiches earlier but was quite happy to settle for that and my butterscotch shake :D

I've been thinking about the gym too, I've no chance of going through the day, we have no family around us to help out, and my youngest is only 6 months so bit young for a creche but nowt to stop me going on an evening, depending on hubbys whereabouts with work. So thanks for the tip xx

Brilliant :D I can hardly let myself think about it for excitement. How much have you lost so far?
so far i've lost 10 1/2lbs. still have monday and then tues is my cdc weigh in. i really must try and not go on the scales half a billion times a day. also need to take into account that 1 pt of water is 1lbs in weight.

I'm just doing my order for next week..... decided to stick with the ones I know I like for definite, which will mean a lot of the same but what the heck, I'm not having them because I really enjoy them....:)
why not try 1 new one a week then you will soon find if there are more you like and ones that you don't you only have 1 to endure :D

Have you had a good weekend? Hubby and kids had McDs Sat - I'd to go in and get it but didn't waiver, wasn't even tempted. Although I did sniff some fresh bread when I was making them all sandwiches earlier but was quite happy to settle for that and my butterscotch shake :D
it is hard cooking for others or ordering food for others. the smells etc. just need to hold it in and think about that fat melting away.

I've been thinking about the gym too, I've no chance of going through the day, we have no family around us to help out, and my youngest is only 6 months so bit young for a creche but nowt to stop me going on an evening, depending on hubbys whereabouts with work. So thanks for the tip xx
it's a good compromise if you can make the gym twice a week or a couple of classes. i'm thinking of adding another body pump in on wed evening but then i'm thinking thurs i go to the gym and run and if my legs are how they are today on thurs i will not make it so i might do either a different class or body pump on the thurs. if i do it thursday i'll be spending most of thursday afternoon/evening at the gym. as i'll be there 1.20-5pm then back again for 7pm lol. i can't go fridays as we often go out then either for a meal (which now won't be happening) or to the cinema for a movie (can still happen as long as i get a bar to take with me to chomp on).

Back