Step 1 Sole Source Re-starting 7.1.14

Hey Gemma! :) How's your first day been? I hope you've managed ok! X
Hi Sophie, going well so far thanks, just hope I can keep it up. Had a soup and a tetra and half a can of tuna, I'll have the other half later plus a soup. Surprisingly I haven't felt massively hungry.
How's your day been? When do you weigh in? X

Good luck to those already on it or starting tomorrow! I'm starting Wednesday and can't wait-sick of looking and feeling like this! Know it works as done it few yrs ago..just need to stick to it! :D
Hi MrsD, hope tonight goes well and good luck for tomorrow

Hi guys, I've just started Ss today after pretty much 5 months off. I have 2 stone to lose . I lost 3 stone at the end of 2012 and kept it off until last spring....then it slowly crept on. I'm now soooo fed up but my consultant is lovely and a good friend so between us I will crack it. Just so hungry right now I could actually eat anything ...other than Cambridge ! Day 1,2 and 3 always the hardest. How's everyone else doing ?

Hi Sophie, going well so far thanks, just hope I can keep it up. Had a soup and a tetra and half a can of tuna, I'll have the other half later plus a soup. Surprisingly I haven't felt massively hungry. How's your day been? When do you weigh in? X

I'm glad you've had a good day. The first few are the hardest, it does get easier. Tomorrow should be my first weigh in, but my consultant is on holiday this week, so I have to go two weeks without her! :( next Wednesday will be my first official weigh in, that will be 14 days on the Cambridge then. I jumped on the scales this morning though because I couldn't resist any longer, it's day 6 and I've lost 8pounds - I feel amazing!! X

I'm glad you've had a good day. The first few are the hardest, it does get easier. Tomorrow should be my first weigh in, but my consultant is on holiday this week, so I have to go two weeks without her! :( next Wednesday will be my first official weigh in, that will be 14 days on the Cambridge then. I jumped on the scales this morning though because I couldn't resist any longer, it's day 6 and I've lost 8pounds - I feel amazing!! X
Sophie that's brilliant! I'm really chuffed for you. Hope I can get near that.
Did your book arrive? X

Hi MrsD, hope tonight goes well and good luck for tomorrow
Ahh thanks Gemma x Well I have my 21 sachets, the scales are still laughing at my weight but I am determined! Having my last meal tonight for a while and NEW start tomorrow. Onwards and downwards! :D

Ahh thanks Gemma x Well I have my 21 sachets, the scales are still laughing at my weight but I am determined! Having my last meal tonight for a while and NEW start tomorrow. Onwards and downwards! :D
Good luck for tomorrow. Enjoy your last meal

Thanks Gemma! :) I'm really chuffed too, it's made me more motivated!! No, book isn't here yet, hopefully tomorrow. Have you managed ok tonight? X
You've motivated me to.
All gone well tonight, just got to get through the next 3 days and I'll be fine. I need to catch up with you now ha ha x

You've motivated me to. All gone well tonight, just got to get through the next 3 days and I'll be fine. I need to catch up with you now ha ha x

Haha you'll catch up with me in no time, don't you worry about that! Yeah, get the next 3 days over, you'll be in ketosis then and well on your way to a new slimmer you! :) X

Haha you'll catch up with me in no time, don't you worry about that! Yeah, get the next 3 days over, you'll be in ketosis then and well on your way to a new slimmer you! :) X
Yeah we both will!
I'm looking forward to getting into ketosis and getting on with this.
Have a good day tomorrow x

Today has been a struggle. I only like the strawberry and chocolate shakes. So I had choc for breakfast the same for lunch and a strawberry one for dinner. I've been drinking loads of water I hope tomorro is easier. How have you found day1

Today has been a struggle. I only like the strawberry and chocolate shakes. So I had choc for breakfast the same for lunch and a strawberry one for dinner. I've been drinking loads of water I hope tomorro is easier. How have you found day1
I've found it ok thanks, but I also have a can of tuna. Do you not have any soups or porridges?
Sorry to hear you're struggling

Keep at it Amena..it will get easier. Have u got porridge? When I did the diet before I would add extra cinnamon-it's nice. I just lived on the porridge and would keep 2 sachets for the eve to have together-believe it or not found it v filling and felt like you had something to 'bite into'. I'm starting tomorrow for second time.
Well done on so far xx

I only like the chocolate ready made shakes. I normally add them to half a cup of black coffee, it's like drinking a mocha then, and it's nice and warm this time of year. Have you tried the rice pudding? It's really nice with some nutmeg on top. I hope you have a better day tomorrow! Stick with it! :)

Morning ladies

Day 2, so far so good, can feel the headache setting in for the day but am at work then got college work to do so hopefully a good distraction. I overdosed yesterday on green tea OMG is all i can say. How are you all doing be great to hear from u xx

Back