Step 1 Sole Source Re-starting 7.1.14

Hi Sophie, how you doing today? I'm hungry today but managing.

Hi Gemma. I'm doing ok, I didn't get in form work til 7, I'm normally home about 5.30 - so I was behind on my shake and craving food. I stood with the fridge door open and just looked in there for a couple of minutes then walked away!! Haha I got into bed then with my book (that arrived today, yay) and my shake. Today is your second day isn't it? How have you managed? X

Hi MrsD, how have you found day 1?
Hia Gemma, how are you? Just had my last sachet. So far so good and don't feel that hungry...probably because I have soooo much 'stored' food from Xmas! Lol I had a porridge at 1pm and had the other 2 together (porridge) for supper. Been a busy day in work so that helps. Going to be hard work making supper for hubbie as the days go on. What day are you on? Hope you had a good day? Xx

Hi Gemma. I'm doing ok, I didn't get in form work til 7, I'm normally home about 5.30 - so I was behind on my shake and craving food. I stood with the fridge door open and just looked in there for a couple of minutes then walked away!! Haha I got into bed then with my book (that arrived today, yay) and my shake. Today is your second day isn't it? How have you managed? X
Well done on walking away from the fridge. Just remember those 8lbs and whys it'll be next week. I'm doing ok thanks, I have felt hungry today but just had my last soup and feel fine now. I'm off to bed before hunger comes back. Hope you enjoy your book and have a good day tomorrow x

Hia Gemma, how are you? Just had my last sachet. So far so good and don't feel that hungry...probably because I have soooo much 'stored' food from Xmas! Lol I had a porridge at 1pm and had the other 2 together (porridge) for supper. Been a busy day in work so that helps. Going to be hard work making supper for hubbie as the days go on. What day are you on? Hope you had a good day? Xx
Hi, I'm good thank you, it's my second day and i felt hungry but have just had my last soup and feel ok now, think I'll have an early night before hunger kicks back in.
I'm glad you'd found day 1 ok.
Do you only have the porridges?

Well done on walking away from the fridge. Just remember those 8lbs and whys it'll be next week. I'm doing ok thanks, I have felt hungry today but just had my last soup and feel fine now. I'm off to bed before hunger comes back. Hope you enjoy your book and have a good day tomorrow x

The hunger will go by about day 4 or 5. Yes, go to bed, it's the best thing to do when you get hungry. Hope you have a good day tomorrow too :) x

Hia both,
Well done Sophie for 8lb loss AND moving away from the fridge! Can't wait to be 8lbs down!! The scales have never been so high!!
I prefer the porridge and find them quite filling. Have got a few soups although I know from last time they turned on me. Got a rice pudding to try too :)
Will be having an early night too. All the best for tomorrow...onwards and downwards xxx

Hia both, Well done Sophie for 8lb loss AND moving away from the fridge! Can't wait to be 8lbs down!! The scales have never been so high!! I prefer the porridge and find them quite filling. Have got a few soups although I know from last time they turned on me. Got a rice pudding to try too :) Will be having an early night too. All the best for tomorrow...onwards and downwards xxx
Same to MrsD. I like the soups and the rice pudding x

Hia both, Well done Sophie for 8lb loss AND moving away from the fridge! Can't wait to be 8lbs down!! The scales have never been so high!! I prefer the porridge and find them quite filling. Have got a few soups although I know from last time they turned on me. Got a rice pudding to try too :) Will be having an early night too. All the best for tomorrow...onwards and downwards xxx

Thank you! I'm not really that keen on the porridge, but I love the rice pudding. Try it with a little bit of nutmeg on the top, I have it all the time! I hope everybody enjoys their early nights! Lol good luck for tomorrow! :) X

Hi hun, I'm not starving but bored of water lol!! We csm do it think skinny lol xx

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just had 2 slices of ham!!! Only had time for one sachet so far today and want to keep my last 2 for later but was starving! :( have had a sea of water today too.
Will ham being as it's a protein do much damage? X

Hi Sophie, feel absolutely dreadful today, no energy, sickly and tired. I'm not hungry in the slightest and am trying to finish my first soup of the day now. How are you doing? X

Oh no! Sorry you're having a bad day!! I'm ok today, really struggled yesterday, got in from work, went to bed and cried. Lol hoping for an early finish today. I hope you feel better later! X

Hey girls, how's it all going? I'm.on day 4 and could really eat BUT I'm.not going to! ! Wat day is everyone on x

Oh no! Sorry you're having a bad day!! I'm ok today, really struggled yesterday, got in from work, went to bed and cried. Lol hoping for an early finish today. I hope you feel better later! X
Hi Gemma, hope your feeling bit better? What day are you on? Sending you hugs xx

Hia gerujool,
How are you? I'm on day 3 doing Ss. Been ok although did have 2 slices of ham last nite! Popped on scales this morning and lost 5lb already! :D

Hi Mrs d! I'm vanessa by the way. Ive Just eaten 4 raw mushrooms lol. My heads banging a bit apart from.that feel.ok? Hows ur day today xx

Back