Step 1 Sole Source Re-starting 7.1.14

You'll probably be in ketosis by then. I don't think the tuna will stop you hitting ketosis - it's on the list of allowed foods. I sometimes have a boiled egg on days that I'm really struggling. I love the rice pudding, I put a little bit of nutmeg on top, it's lovely!
Ooh nutmeg, I'll try that. I'm looking forward to starting and not feeling uncomfortable any longer

Yeah try it! :) you'll feel better within just a few days... My stomach felt flatter by day 3, it's surprising! Are you excited to start?
I will do. Yeah I am excited, I want to wear all my nice clothes. I love clothes, I just don't look good in any yet. How tall are you? I'm 5.6

Right Ladies!

Im with you all gonna start tomorrow OMG!!!! Ill weigh in first thing and post on here, super scared, but this site really helped me last time and made some amazing friends

Vanessa

Ive just been and bought my hand blender and am eating like a horse today!

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using MiniMins.com mobile app

So ladies, weighed to tonight and I'm 12.12 argh
So as of tomorrow it's operation getting rid of the bulge.
Good luck to everyone

Today has been ok thanks. I think I'm in ketosis now as I haven't been hungry, had a bit of a headache earlier though so just came to bed early. Are you looking forward to starting tomorrow? X
Glad you're still doing well. You should be in ketosis now I'd think. Are you just ss? And how much water do you have?
I am looking forward to tomorrow in a weird way, I've been a real pig lately and need the break from food. I'm planning on having early nights to all week as the evening is when I usually eat the most x

Glad you're still doing well. You should be in ketosis now I'd think. Are you just ss? And how much water do you have? I am looking forward to tomorrow in a weird way, I've been a real pig lately and need the break from food. I'm planning on having early nights to all week as the evening is when I usually eat the most x

Yes, I must be there now. And yes I'm just doing sole source, I find it works best. I have a two litre bottle of water on my desk in work and I've been getting almost to the bottom of that each day, but i also have a few cups of black tea through the day as well. So I'm drinking plenty of water. I know what you mean, I was looking forwarding to starting. I think that we eat so much food over Christmas that we wouldn't normally eat, but we don't even need it!! Yeah, go to bed early, it helps! I ordered a book yesterday, so hopefully that will be here tomorrow or Wednesday, another thing to keep me occupied and out of the fridge!! lol X

Yes, I must be there now. And yes I'm just doing sole source, I find it works best. I have a two litre bottle of water on my desk in work and I've been getting almost to the bottom of that each day, but i also have a few cups of black tea through the day as well. So I'm drinking plenty of water. I know what you mean, I was looking forwarding to starting. I think that we eat so much food over Christmas that we wouldn't normally eat, but we don't even need it!! Yeah, go to bed early, it helps! I ordered a book yesterday, so hopefully that will be here tomorrow or Wednesday, another thing to keep me occupied and out of the fridge!! lol X
You're right about eating so much over Christmas and not needing it, I've been eating just because it's there. I've got a good book on the go and boxes full of others, another one of my shopping habits so I'll be getting through some of them with the early nights. Hope you have a good day tomorrow. Catch up then x

I'm so happy I found this site. I'm also starting SS tomorrow. I hope I can do this as I've been saying ill start every day for the past week. We can do this together

Good luck to those already on it or starting tomorrow! I'm starting Wednesday and can't wait-sick of looking and feeling like this! Know it works as done it few yrs ago..just need to stick to it! :D

You're right about eating so much over Christmas and not needing it, I've been eating just because it's there. I've got a good book on the go and boxes full of others, another one of my shopping habits so I'll be getting through some of them with the early nights. Hope you have a good day tomorrow. Catch up then x

Hey Gemma! :)

How's your first day been? I hope you've managed ok! X

Back