Step 1 Sole Source Re-starting 7.1.14

Thank you both for the encouraging words. Tbh I don't even want a Chinese, think im just mad with myself that if I had only been more disciplined with what I eat over the last few years i wouldn't be in this position now! But I can't change the past. At least I'm doing something about it now I guess. Hope you both have had positive days! Xx
Like you just said you can't change the past and you're doing something about it now so that's a good thing. This is not forever. We will do this x

Thanks Gemma. How's your head? Hope it's eased off.
We will get there and the fast weight loss is so much more encouraging than calorie counting or similar! Xxx

Hi Mrs D13, I started on 08/01, I'm on SS+ and feeling good! Today has been harder than normal as it's my first weekend on CWP and I've been at home with more time on my hands to think about snacking etc. I'm pleased to say I haven't and hope tomorrow will be easier. I'm due to be weighed on Wednesday (15th) hopping for the scales to say 12st something, will be happy with that. How's your day been? x

New day today, morning guys.
Wishing you all a good day with determination of steel!
Hi slim dreams, well done on being so good yday. I did end up having some chicken last nite (doing Ss). Got my weigh in Tuesday eve.
Best of luck xx

Morning ladies! Well a bit of chickens ok unlike my 6 ryvita but we've now got it out of our system and today's another day xx

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning ladies, how are you all today?
MrsD I wouldn't worry about the chicken, much better than the Chinese it could have been.
Hope you're still with us and doing well Sophie x

Yeah good day, although feeling the cold has set in which just mean I am losing! Hows u?

Feeling the cold too and no energy. Found the wkend quite hard with food being on my mind constantly! Be glad to get back to work lol! Texted Consultant to order extra 2 sachets so will have 4 on a sat and Sunday to see if that helps. Just been looking at summer dresses on various websites to keep me on track! ?

Yeah it is tough, I've had no kids this weekend either! Just kept myself busy. Wat day r u on xx

Yeah it is tough, I've had no kids this weekend either! Just kept myself busy. Wat day r u on xx Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using MiniMins.com mobile app
I'm doing SS. Last time I did it I did tend to take 4 sachets per day which I found much easier, so may revert to that. We are going away for my husbands bday mid February so am determined to stick to it until then, enjoy the week and then back on it, and review again in april before another trip away.
Are you doing SS? Xx

Good evening ladies,
Today's been ok, massive head ache but that maybe because I haven't had any coffee and totm came, which I'm hoping won't affect any lose but I think it will.
Hope you're all having a good day

Oh the headaches aren't good, I just go to bed. Exciting time tomorrow I hope first weigh in c

Oh the headaches aren't good, I just go to bed. Exciting time tomorrow I hope first weigh in c Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using MiniMins.com mobile app
No the headache is blinding right now, think I'll take your advice and go to bed.
Good luck for tomorrow's wi, mine is Tuesday, totm came today, I'm hoping that won't affect it but think it might x

Good luck with the weigh ins mon & Tuesday. Mine is tues eve. I've ordered ketosis sticks from amazon so I can make sure I'm in ketosis. Don't think I am as am still hungry! Xx

Hi ladies not happy only 6lbs but tbh wasn't sure of my start weightx

Hi ladies not happy only 6lbs but tbh wasn't sure of my start weightx Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using MiniMins.com mobile app
That's great!! You should be pleased-just shy of half a stone! Give yourself a pat on the back :)
6 lb was my average the last time I did it xx

I feel really disheartened though, just had some mushrooms an omelette. But yes I suppose on a normal diet that's Fab xx

How are you all today? I've only just got in from college after being at work all day, bedtime for me. I got on the scales today and not far from where I started, really disheartened, it's totm so maybe that's why. Very annoying. Hope you're all doing well x

Back