Re-starting for the final time, this is it!!!!

Ouch that sounds painful..

Are your kids off school already?? Wow that's early

Yes they finish early over here :( don't go back till the second of september. Way too long off - shouldn't be allowed. Lol

Just been in the pool in the garden and when I say pool I don't mean a full size swimming one lol but a 10ft round and 4ft deep. Too cold to stay in too long although the kids don't seem to notice the cold at all.

My hip is ok as soon as I stop walking its very strange.

Having a lovely lunch of slimster brown bread, Branston pickle, tomatoes, cucumber, prawns and low fat cheese. Very tasty.

Boo to the hip but pool and lunch sound lovely! And my kids have been off a week longer than yours already so it could be worse remember ;). Also back on 2nd September, seems a long way away!

Mine are off for 10 weeks but it does fly in and I love having them at home all day (most of the time anyway!!) Trying to get my head round a new exercise routine though that includes them...

KittyBling said:
Mine are off for 10 weeks but it does fly in and I love having them at home all day (most of the time anyway!!) Trying to get my head round a new exercise routine though that includes them...

Crikey, I thought our six week summer holidays were a pain! :O xx

Tara it was yummy. I am loving being off the xenical as I can be more flexible. Tea was skinless sausage, wholemeal pasta, philadelphia light, beetroot, tomatoes and pickle all mixed together. Mmmm!!

Tracy I don't know what I will do with them. They have been in and out today down to the park and into the pool - not warm enough in my mind but kids don't mind. Of course there have been arguments in between mainly between me and my son. He is getting a terrible attitude lately. Could easily strangle him some days.

Right supper tonight is natural yogurt with sultanas, multi seed mix and mixed linseed.

Hi Rach!
Good to see you sounding positive, and your meals sound really tasts at the moment!....It looks like coming off the xenical was definitely the right decision for you! After all, it's just a helping hand rather than a magic potion, and it sounds like you've got a good idea of what a healthy diet should be anyway. If the new regime helps your anxiety then that has to be a major bonus.
Bye for now (from a secret lurker who rarely posts these days!)
x

Rachgleeson said:
Tara it was yummy. I am loving being off the xenical as I can be more flexible. Tea was skinless sausage, wholemeal pasta, philadelphia light, beetroot, tomatoes and pickle all mixed together. Mmmm!!

Tracy I don't know what I will do with them. They have been in and out today down to the park and into the pool - not warm enough in my mind but kids don't mind. Of course there have been arguments in between mainly between me and my son. He is getting a terrible attitude lately. Could easily strangle him some days.

Right supper tonight is natural yogurt with sultanas, multi seed mix and mixed linseed.

Lol, that sounds familiar - how old is he? :) xx

Hi Rach!
Good to see you sounding positive, and your meals sound really tasts at the moment!....It looks like coming off the xenical was definitely the right decision for you! After all, it's just a helping hand rather than a magic potion, and it sounds like you've got a good idea of what a healthy diet should be anyway. If the new regime helps your anxiety then that has to be a major bonus.
Bye for now (from a secret lurker who rarely posts these days!)
x

Thank you for stopping by, great to hear from you. Yes I do know what's healthy but the healthy stuff doesn't always make it :p can't help but be drawn to the wrong food :rolleyes: but I guess that attitude isn't going to change over night.

Tracy he is 10 going on 16. My little girl can be as bad some days. I think kids are so different to how they used to be.

Rachgleeson said:
Thank you for stopping by, great to hear from you. Yes I do know what's healthy but the healthy stuff doesn't always make it :p can't help but be drawn to the wrong food :rolleyes: but I guess that attitude isn't going to change over night.

Tracy he is 10 going on 16. My little girl can be as bad some days. I think kids are so different to how they used to be.

Lol, my daughter's 13 and turning into a typical teenager. I think they are different, the internet has made a big difference to how they develop, I reckon, in both good and bad ways! :) xx

Today has been a bit more peaceful lol apart from myself and my son arguing in the shop about what drink he could have. He wanted full fat coke or any drink that wasn't sugar free. Then he was trying to get a big bar of chocolate or a box of jaffa cakes. Grrr kids! !

Totm came today and I haven't stopped peeing lol. Hope that's a good thing.

Breakfast was my buckwheat porridge with the usual seeds and a banana and sultanas.

Lunch was prawns, beetroot, goats cheese, Branston pickle and brown bread.

Not sure about tea yet. Never went walking today yet - been raining and hubby told me not to over do it with my hip. Might get out later.

So tea was supposed to be an omelette but it broke up so it was scrambled haha. It was egg, spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes, low fat cheese and some stoneground bread beside it. Very tasty.

Also at each meal time I take acai tablets, evening primrose tablets and cranberry tablets.

Sounds like a good day all round Rach, apart from the kids! My kids know not to bother asking "I want doesn't get" is the mantra in this house. If I choose to buy them something then that's fine but if they ask it's a definite know. God help the poor wee souls!
It sounds as if the new way of eating is suiting you so I hope it suits the scales too and that all that wee-ing is doing some good!

Back