Re-starting for the final time, this is it!!!!

(((( Hugs ))))

Don't feel rubbish, we all have tough days food wise x

Thanks lisa. Just really feeling like I can't do it. Feels impossible right now. Hopefully I will feel better in the morning.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know wot that feels like.. I am battling with my life getting in the way at the mo... It will happen for us both. Just need to hang in there x

Ok so have woken up feeling a bit more positive today. Had my 2 ingredient pancakes (banana and egg) I know it may sound horrible but it is actually nice. Had an apple too so a good start to the day. Need to cut back on the bread a bit.

I am off the xenical till Sunday or Monday as we have a christening on Saturday and I won't be totally in control of food. I am quite sure I won't eat much as it will be a buffet and there will be loads of people there and I hate eating in front of people especially when I won't know most of them. I get very nervous - I am also concerned my anxiety will rear its ugly head as I am already feeling it :(

Well things haven't been going great lately. But I have a couple of goals to aim for now, my daughters communion in may and hubby's friend is getting married in August. So I have to stick to it. I need to keep coming on here too as I always do better when I do.

Well one 100 % day done :)

Booked the hotel for the wedding wr are going to next year. Can't wait now. Going to start looking at dresses I could hopefully wear to it. Going to save them on my phone for inspiration.

Thanks ladies. I am feeling so determined again now feel like my head is in the right place again at last.

Breakfast is mixed berry oat granola and a banana.

Going to listen to Paul mckenna again today. I think every other day should do at the moment.

Scales are down a bit this morning thankfully, I am currently awaiting totm which is very near. So hopefully it won't affect my loss this week.

Back