Re-starting for the final time, this is it!!!!

Hope all is well xx

Thanks ladies. I don't know the results of the xray the woman who did it said my doctor should have the results Friday which is pretty quick as normally it takes 10 days for some strange reason. How it takes that long is beyond me lol

All going well food wise had a little slip up last night but nothing major and was straight back to it this morning.

My bathroom scales came today and I hate them lol they weigh me more than the wii, but it's only a number!! I am not totally sure what the difference is yet so don't know what I have lost so far. Won't know till I get time to check on the wii, will have to lock the kids out :)

Let us know when you hear, Rach. Frustrating about the scales but at least if nothing else you'll know where you are from next week. Keep up the good work!

KB x

The easiyo yoghurt maker is brilliant. My son loves the drinking yogurt

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The easiyo yoghurt maker is brilliant. My son loves the drinking yogurt

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not tried the drinking yogurt but am loving the natural one. Find it so much nicer than shop ones. Mum always used to make them when I was younger.

Realised why I am hungry tonight, totm is on its way :(

Weighed in this morning there is only a 2lb difference between the wii and the new bathroom scales I got. I am 3lb up on what I was a couple of weeks ago but totm is due any time now. I have the tumny ache to go with it. So I am not really worried about that 3lb. Just so hungry at the moment lol.

If you're hungry then eat, find something healthy but sweet maybe to help the sweet TOTM cravings? Never mind what the scales say, you'll be in a better position next week once you've been using them for a while. Have a great day!

KB x

What about fresh fruit over tinned they tend to add sugar to the tinned stuff!! Or if its convenience the packaged pre sliced and cut stuff that's still fresh!

Xx

How are you finding the fitbit? so tempted to buy one.
did you get my mfp request? trying to get back into using it.

hope you have a good thursday, almost the weekend woop!!

What about fresh fruit over tinned they tend to add sugar to the tinned stuff!! Or if its convenience the packaged pre sliced and cut stuff that's still fresh!

Xx

The tinned fruit I have is the one ib juice and not syrup. Its just its all I have in at the moment got to do a shop :)

How are you finding the fitbit? so tempted to buy one.
did you get my mfp request? trying to get back into using it.

hope you have a good thursday, almost the weekend woop!!

I love the fit bit, I would recommend it. I will check mfp I am using it in my phone so will see if there is a request.

Hope it's good for you :)

Have you WI yet?

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

Back