Re-starting SW

MissShiraz

Hiya All,

I'm Becs, 27 and mummy to Georgia-Mae (5) and Gabriel (10 weeks) :D

I'm addicted to wine and cheese and eating out...

I joined SW 8 weeks ago and after my second weigh in i lost track. I re-joined last week (have put on 6lbs )and have been REALLY bad this week. Too much wine - eating has been ok - but i really need to get my backside into gear. Tomorrow i expect to put on :eek: :eek:

I am going to set an interim target for our jollies to Cyprus in October and buy a 10 week countdown.

Starting weight last week: 13st 13lbs

I did SW last year and weighed in at 14st 7.5, i weighed in at 13st 2 and went on Holiday to Rhodes, 5 weeks after getting back i found out i was expecting our 2nd child :D and stopped going.

I just need to get back on track - any tips?

I just restarted and I'm around the same weight as you! We should be buddies!

Great let's go for it! When is your next weigh in? ;)

I last weighed myself sunday but started saturday. However I'm thinking of going to a meeting on thursday so that might be my new weigh in day...

So thursday or sunday? lol

Heya!
After starting SW for the 5th time 3 weeks ago, this is my advice to you; go back to basics as evanesco said.
Make sure you know what is free for your plan and what is not
Choose your HE's and make sure you have them
Make sure you use all your syns! 10-15 usually, but don't go under 10.
Most of all have fun with it, think of it as the way I am going to eat for the rest of my life NOT oh thank god only 3 weeks left on this diet!
Ooh and take your measurements as well as your weight, this will really help motivate you if the scales seem to stick.

Good luck, all the best
Natt xxx

:D Thanks for your replies

I completely agree and intend to do just as you've suggested. Although i very rarely use all of my syns, but i'll give it a go!

I lost 1/2lb :eek: - but it's better than a gain.

I've bought the 12 week countdown and have set an interim target loss for the coutdown of 2lbs a week (1st 10lbs in total over 12 weeks). ;)

Having a red day today and going to try an extra easy day tomorrow.

Tonight i'm making Roast Pork and Ratatouille (going to have 28g of crackling and count 7.5 syns for that and 1 glass of dry white wine, 6 syns). Had barbequed Tuna Steak and Prawn and Red Pepper Kebabs with salad for lunch. Will be having a hifi bar and fruit as snacks for this evening if i need anything. :D

25.05.09 13st 13lbs
2.06.09 13st 12.5lbs - (-0.5lbs)

Back