Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Re-starting today, no tetra's can I have bars?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by arcticmonkeys, 15 July 2007 Social URL.

1. arcticmonkeys

arcticmonkeys Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hey guys,

I'm restarting today, I've not had anything at all yet. Got 3 things to have, have a small prob though. Was suppose to be going away for a week but its been postponed. For that week I only provided for bars as I was going to eat for the rest of my time there - in moderation of course.

Not seeing my CD till week commencing 23rd July. I only have 2 tetra's about 7 (I think) bars and a good load of shakes.

Is it bad to have bars whilst I'm restarting? :( I don't think I have too much choice and I haven't time to get to my CD anytime soon. Please help. Thank you xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gen

Gen Normal

Hiya... I always have bars on a restart... they don't do me any harm ketosis or weight wise... although sometimes I wonder does the chewing get me thinking bout food.... hence all the restarts lol

But my opinion would be if it gets ya going well then a bar a day will be fine!!!

Good luck with the restart!!!

4. arcticmonkeys

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Lovely, thanks Gen much appreciated! Just gonna dig into one now in that case. :) :) :thankyou: xx

5. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    Good Luck with your restart AM. Having your week away postponed will perhaps give you a good chance to get back into the diet again.

You really need to go for it now. Its less than 8 weeks till Sept 8th. You CAN be at target by then if you really knuckle down and no more cheating!

6. arcticmonkeys

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks Wannalose8stone :) I'm deffo going to keep at this diet now. The only thing is I have my 21st ahead, which'll be 2 days off the diet, I still have a week away which will be some time off too and also a reunion BBQ next Saturday. Other than that I'll be sticking to it 100% *fingers crossed*. Do you think this'll be OK? :( Ideally I don't want any blips but they're things I just can't help.
    How's it going for you??? xxx

7. arcticmonkeys

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    P.s. WELL DONE ON YOUR LATEST WEIGHT LOSS! 9lbs, thats great!!!!! x

8. arcticmonkeys

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have 2 tetra's left, I need them for work. I'm going to have words with my mum later as she has a lot spare and borrow some from her. She's not home yet though, so I've had a second bar. I'm not going to have anything else though... I've had 2 bars today and thats going to be it. Is that ok? Anyone? :( Little worried.. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.