Re-starting today, no tetra's can I have bars?

arcticmonkeys

Silver Member
Hey guys,

I'm restarting today, I've not had anything at all yet. Got 3 things to have, have a small prob though. Was suppose to be going away for a week but its been postponed. For that week I only provided for bars as I was going to eat for the rest of my time there - in moderation of course.

Not seeing my CD till week commencing 23rd July. I only have 2 tetra's about 7 (I think) bars and a good load of shakes.

Is it bad to have bars whilst I'm restarting? :( I don't think I have too much choice and I haven't time to get to my CD anytime soon. Please help. Thank you xx

Hiya... I always have bars on a restart... they don't do me any harm ketosis or weight wise... although sometimes I wonder does the chewing get me thinking bout food.... hence all the restarts lol

But my opinion would be if it gets ya going well then a bar a day will be fine!!!

Good luck with the restart!!!

Lovely, thanks Gen much appreciated! Just gonna dig into one now in that case. :) :) :thankyou: xx

Thanks Wannalose8stone :) I'm deffo going to keep at this diet now. The only thing is I have my 21st ahead, which'll be 2 days off the diet, I still have a week away which will be some time off too and also a reunion BBQ next Saturday. Other than that I'll be sticking to it 100% *fingers crossed*. Do you think this'll be OK? :( Ideally I don't want any blips but they're things I just can't help.
How's it going for you??? xxx

P.s. WELL DONE ON YOUR LATEST WEIGHT LOSS! 9lbs, thats great!!!!! x

I have 2 tetra's left, I need them for work. I'm going to have words with my mum later as she has a lot spare and borrow some from her. She's not home yet though, so I've had a second bar. I'm not going to have anything else though... I've had 2 bars today and thats going to be it. Is that ok? Anyone? :( Little worried.. x

Back