Re-starting today

Felix

Gold Member
Hello everyone! Haven't been on the forum for a few weeks (a few weeks which shall not be mentioned - naughty me!!) and I'm restarting today.

Can't believe how many new faces there are here since I last came on!

I am really struggling already. Tried to restart last week and only made it 2 days :(

I really need some motivation if anyone can help!!!!!

I too are starting again, for the last time, I am not going to get to the end of this year still with all the weight on, I want it gone forever.

Maybe we should help each other out, I am feeling it today as all my family took into food I can't have yet.

Welcome back and good luck to both of you :) x

I too are starting again, for the last time, I am not going to get to the end of this year still with all the weight on, I want it gone forever.

Maybe we should help each other out, I am feeling it today as all my family took into food I can't have yet.

When are you re-starting? I want mine gone forever too! I don't want another summer where I have to cover up because I feel too fat :(

I'm lucky that my boyfriend is also on the diet so I don't have any temptations at home. I spent a few weeks at my parents house recently and I know how hard it is to resist when others are tucking in to food you love!!

hi and welcome back felix xforget the past few weeks today is a new start for you think of the warmer weather coming in a couple of months and the amount of weight you will have off by then. good luck and keep postingjenny x

Hey Hun I wondered how you was getting on. Quite a few of us over indulged over the Xmas period and we're all back on plan so welcome back too. Take it an hour at a time and if you need another pack or two to help you on your way then I'd have it - that helped me loads. You can do this lovely and we're all here xx

Hi & welcome back!

I have just started today on SS, and It is very hard!

I'm sure you can do it this time, good luck xx

Welcome back!

I know, loads of new faces=more support!

Thanks everyone :) I forgot how helpful this forum is when you're struggling!!

For some reason, the bars/shakes are making me feel a bit sick this time round. My body probably hates them now haha!

Yes it's strange isn't it how first time is the best and easiest. I've done it a few times but this time has been hardest, I gave up trying for a while but back now till I get rid of this fat suite I've been wearing for 2 years!
Good luck, you know you can do it!

Hi Felix, great to see you back hun.. I felt abit sick the first few days I started having my packs and bars again.. I read that is can happen due to the concentration of vitamins and minerals and it should pass. Mine has now so fingers crossed you should be ok.. don't forget the water :tear_drop: that helps too..:)

Welcome back sugar :) xxxx

When are you re-starting? I want mine gone forever too! I don't want another summer where I have to cover up because I feel too fat :(

I'm lucky that my boyfriend is also on the diet so I don't have any temptations at home. I spent a few weeks at my parents house recently and I know how hard it is to resist when others are tucking in to food you love!!

Well I started back yesterday, finding it hard going, have had some meat and cheese, to hopefully stop the hunger, not a good idea I know, but at least I will get in ketosis, then hopefully the hunger will subside.

How you doing today?

Back