Step 1 Sole Source Re-Starting today!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jeskaxx, 25 February 2014 Social URL.

1. jeskaxx

jeskaxx Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi everyone!!

I am new to this site. I have been reading through everyone's threads and I feel so inspired by everyone's stories. I am on day one of the cambridge diet and complete day 1 :) I am really happy as I have tried so many times to get back on the bandwagon and unfortunately fell straight back off! I did the Cambridge diet two years ago and lost 2 stone and most of it I put back on as quickly as it came off!! :sigh: But this time I am determined to lose the weight and keep it off. I am sick of telling myself that I will start tomorrow because tomorrow never comes! I want to feel happy and not where horrible baggy clothes. I want to be able to fit back into my lovely skinny clothes. I hope that I can find a buddy to keep me motivated because this time has to be the time that I become the skinny person that I was years ago. I am sick of feeling down about my weight and letting it get in the way of my happiness! Anyone else re-starting or who is starting for the first time and looking for a buddy?

Jess xxxxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.