Re-starting tomorrow - Anyone with 4stone to lose want a partner??

slimforlive

Hi all,

I've been doing WW for years and years, and really want to crack it this time. I lost a lot of weight with Cambridge a couple of years ago, but I've put it all back on (plus more!) And since my OH moved in, I've put on over a stone. So it stops NOW!

I'll be doing PP, and would really appreciate a partner/s to get through the highs/lows with, so we can help keep each other on track!

:) just off to have my pre-diet pizza now :p

Sharon
xx

Snap. I did Cambridge and put it all back on, aaaagggh. I started WW a couple of weeks ago and am hoping to lose all the weight again (6 stone at least), so far so good and surprisingly easy. I appreciate any help I can get keeping on track so count me in. Enjoy your pizza.

I'd be happy to buddy up! I have about 4 stone to loose until I can call target! Xx

Hi! hurrah! :) have you been on WW long? Are you doing PP? I'm going to start 100% tomorrow!!!

Snap. I did Cambridge and put it all back on, aaaagggh. I started WW a couple of weeks ago and am hoping to lose all the weight again (6 stone at least), so far so good and surprisingly easy. I appreciate any help I can get keeping on track so count me in. Enjoy your pizza.

Hi :) How did you find Cambridge - I loved it and hated it in equal measure!! ;) I vowed never to put it on, but hey-ho, here I am again!

How have you done on your first two weeks? Good luck - we can do this!!

I'd buddy up too :) I have about 4.5stone at the moment. Already lost 16lbs so getting there :) enjoy it pizza and good luck for tomorrow! Xx

Hi! hurrah! :) have you been on WW long? Are you doing PP? I'm going to start 100% tomorrow!!!

Hi :) How did you find Cambridge - I loved it and hated it in equal measure!! ;) I vowed never to put it on, but hey-ho, here I am again!

How have you done on your first two weeks? Good luck - we can do this!!

I loved Cambridge, found it so easy and lost 6 stone. I came off before I reached goal and then it all went awry, and no matter how hard I tried I could never get back on. I also think it did something to my tolerance for food, I put weight on so easily now (I am sure everyone says that) compared to before CD so I am not totally convinced it was for the best. Nothing to do with the amount of food I was putting away of course. I am really liking WW, I use the e-source so track everything, it is very addictive, but amazing where the points come from.

I lost 4 lbs in my first week which was a bit disappointing as I was 100%, but am assuming I will have a good loss this week to make up (and I do know that 4lbs is still good). I do usually lose about 7lbs in a first week though. Then I have a plan for 2lbs a week from then on, fingers crossed.

Hi all!

How's everyone's day been? I've had my first 100% day! :bliss: Feel better already. Had a major biscuit craving about 3pm, but seeing as I was really busy at work (and didn't have any biscuits anyway!) I got over it! Used all my 28 points.

When's everyone's WI? I'm doing Esource at home, so will weigh in on Friday mornings. I had a sneaky look this morning and hadn't put on as much as I thought have would have done over the last couple of weeks, so that made me even more motivated! woop!

Chlo - I haven't noticed that I put on more after CD, but I did find I couldn't get back on it when I tried a second time. I think WW is much healthier and we're more likely to keep it off this time!!

Anyway - hope everyone's had a good day too :)

S
xx

Well done on being 100%.

I messed up, went to the cinema for a double bill as I am off for the school holidays. Went to Nando's avoided the usual chicken, chips, coleslaw and corn and went for a chicken pitta and corn (I was so proud). I was feeling all smug when I went and got a pick a mix... aaaagh 25 wasted points. I can't believe there are that many in a tiny bag of sweets, had I checked the points before troffing the lot they never would have been eaten. I have enough weeklies but was trying to cut down. Very annoying as I could have had the meal I wanted for the points I wasted. Now starving as I am trying to pull it back. May go and find an apple.

Glad you are doing ok, it is surprising how far the points stretch when you are not wasting them. Keep it up for tomorrow.

I go to the meetings and get weighed on a Saturday morning. Good timing as I can go before breakfast (who wants to eat right before a weigh in).

Anyway, keep up the good work... 100% for me tomorrow.

Chlo said:

Hey!! Just seen this post and I'm going round on circles with Cambridge and Ww. I'm getting very upset about it as I can't get to a healthy weight as I'm going round in circles. X

Hi there,
well this will be my first time trying ww's...went and purchased some scales today and have signed up online so going to be going at it 'alone' - scary...but I just cant commit to weekly meetings with my shift pattern at the moment. I need to lose 5 stone.
would love some online buddy support x

mrso1984 said:
Hi there,
well this will be my first time trying ww's...went and purchased some scales today and have signed up online so going to be going at it 'alone' - scary...but I just cant commit to weekly meetings with my shift pattern at the moment. I need to lose 5 stone.

Il be your buddy z

Hey all!

Would love to be in your 'gang'. I too have done CD, lost a couple of stone (she says casually), stopped dn gained a couple of stone ;-). WW is really working out good for me.

I signed up in March & lost half a stone in 3 weeks (with relative ease - I was really chuffed), but then I started a new temp assignment and had a few new colleagues casually tease me about my organisation (sorting out porridge for breakfast & soup or what not for lunch)... I wimped out, and ordered in baguettes like everyone else.. Now, to be honest, I don't really care - my body, and I'm the one who has to live with it, and to be frank, I don't want to!

Re-signed up a week last Thursday & am delighted to report a 4lb loss already. I went to a local meeting tonight to pick up a couple of cookery books, and I've swapped over to a Monthky Pass. Doing it myself on line was fine - I love tracking my points on my app.. But at the meeting tonight I saw it was quite as all group (about 10-12 people) so I figured I can still do it on line, and go to the meetings, and maybe with it being a small group I might make a couple of friends and it will hopefully be quite a personalised meeting.

So here I am.. And I have made a promise to myself that if I can hit a few little goals (weigh less than my 6' 6" step son! Lose the 2lbs a week by my birthday at the end of September) then I'm going to treat myself (and my other half, of course) to a 5* rather than 3* holiday in May next year :)

Sorry for droning on...

Lindsay x

Hi Vadey

There seem to be quite a few people who have done CD and changed over to WW. I think Cambridge is great if you are in the right frame of mind, unfortunately my frame of mind was that I was always starting tomorrow and as I was giving up food it meant one more blow out, great except this happened every day for a year while I piled on weight. Then if I cheated I may as well cheat for the rest of the day. I am not sure it was the diet for my type of mentality. WW is better for me as if I cheat I count the points and make sure I stick with it the next day.

How long have you been doing WW this time, how is it going?

Well done slimforlive! Hope ur next day goes as smoothly.
I have just moved house so Havent had a cooker for 4 days, u can imagine where this is going..... micro meals and mcdo! Not good. Still.have 20 Weeklys left which get renewed tomo so its ok just iv been eating totally the wrong foods. Had a crappy day today as just wanting chocolate and boy did I have some! Oops. Been for an ultimate healthy shop for my new home so I will be 100% tomo, feeling sick now! Urgh! I WI on tueadays, tomorrow ! Wish me luck after the week iv had...! X

Chlo said:
Well done on being 100%.

I messed up, went to the cinema for a double bill as I am off for the school holidays. Went to Nando's avoided the usual chicken, chips, coleslaw and corn and went for a chicken pitta and corn (I was so proud). I was feeling all smug when I went and got a pick a mix... aaaagh 25 wasted points. I can't believe there are that many in a tiny bag of sweets, had I checked the points before troffing the lot they never would have been eaten. I have enough weeklies but was trying to cut down. Very annoying as I could have had the meal I wanted for the points I wasted. Now starving as I am trying to pull it back. May go and find an apple.

Glad you are doing ok, it is surprising how far the points stretch when you are not wasting them. Keep it up for tomorrow.

I go to the meetings and get weighed on a Saturday morning. Good timing as I can go before breakfast (who wants to eat right before a weigh in).

Anyway, keep up the good work... 100% for me tomorrow.

Hi. Thanks for your post :). Arrgghh. How annoying with the sweets, but least you were good at Nandos (LOVE nandos, did you gave hallumi? V low points:)) you could have been bad AND had sweets so in my book you did well :)

Good luck on your 100% tomorrow xx

vadey said:
Hey!! Just seen this post and I'm going round on circles with Cambridge and Ww. I'm getting very upset about it as I can't get to a healthy weight as I'm going round in circles. X

Hi

Don't get upset, it's not easy so don't beat yourself up. Which diet are you on now?

Sxx

I went to a local meeting tonight to pick up a couple of cookery books

I have some of the cookery books aswell, they are great, and I am really not a natural cook. Your meeting sounds quite good, mine is quite big and everyone seems to know each other already so I tend to weigh and run, which is why I quite like the forums.

Good luck, it sounds like you have had a great start.

mrso1984 said:
Hi there,

Hi :)

I'm doing it 'alone' too, but now we've all got each other! Hurrah!! Good luck, let us know how you're getting on! Xx

LinzMA said:
Hey all!

Would love to be in your 'gang'. I too have done CD, lost a couple of stone (she says casually), stopped dn gained a couple of stone ;-). WW is really working out good for me.

I signed up in March & lost half a stone in 3 weeks (with relative ease - I was really chuffed), but then I started a new temp assignment and had a few new colleagues casually tease me about my organisation (sorting out porridge for breakfast & soup or what not for lunch)... I wimped out, and ordered in baguettes like everyone else.. Now, to be honest, I don't really care - my body, and I'm the one who has to live with it, and to be frank, I don't want to!

Re-signed up a week last Thursday & am delighted to report a 4lb loss already. I went to a local meeting tonight to pick up a couple of cookery books, and I've swapped over to a Monthky Pass. Doing it myself on line was fine - I love tracking my points on my app.. But at the meeting tonight I saw it was quite as all group (about 10-12 people) so I figured I can still do it on line, and go to the meetings, and maybe with it being a small group I might make a couple of friends and it will hopefully be quite a personalised meeting.

So here I am.. And I have made a promise to myself that if I can hit a few little goals (weigh less than my 6' 6" step son! Lose the 2lbs a week by my birthday at the end of September) then I'm going to treat myself (and my other half, of course) to a 5* rather than 3* holiday in May next year :)

Sorry for droning on...

Lindsay x

Hi

Welcome :). Wow 4lb loss already is fab!! Well done :). I think small goals is the way forward, thinking of the weight in one big 'lump' sometimes feels soooo depressing lol

Love your 'prize' of a 5* hol! Where you thinking of going?

S xx

Back