Re-starting tomorrow - Anyone with 4stone to lose want a partner??

Anahita_x said:
Well done slimforlive! Hope ur next day goes as smoothly.
I have just moved house so Havent had a cooker for 4 days, u can imagine where this is going..... micro meals and mcdo! Not good. Still.have 20 Weeklys left which get renewed tomo so its ok just iv been eating totally the wrong foods. Had a crappy day today as just wanting chocolate and boy did I have some! Oops. Been for an ultimate healthy shop for my new home so I will be 100% tomo, feeling sick now! Urgh! I WI on tueadays, tomorrow ! Wish me luck after the week iv had...! X

Haha. Good luck!!! Sometimes you just have to give in to the cravings. Long as we get straight back on we should be ok (she hopes!!!)

Sxx

Chlo said:
I have some of the cookery books aswell, they are great, and I am really not a natural cook. Your meeting sounds quite good, mine is quite big and everyone seems to know each other already so I tend to weigh and run, which is why I quite like the forums.

Good luck, it sounds like you have had a great start.

Whenever I've gone to meetings they've always been really cliquey, much prefer on here where everyone can join in:)

Ohh must get a cookbook- any recommendations?

slimforlive said:
Hi

Don't get upset, it's not easy so don't beat yourself up. Which diet are you on now?

Sxx

I'm in the cycle at the min trying to think what I should do next. I've not always been like this!!! I'm just short of 16 stone and want to lose 5!!! X

Hi all I lost just over 4st with Lipotrim and have put it all back on just signed up to ww online would love to join this group as have 4 st to lose

Mille said:
Hi all I lost just over 4st with Lipotrim and have put it all back on just signed up to ww online would love to join this group as have 4 st to lose

What do you think made you put it back on?? Do you think vlcd work long term? X

I went travelling but i think its a quick fix it deal with the stuff going on in ur head ....

Hi! Welcome :)

I really do think WW is the way forward - AND we can have a life while doing it - don't know about you, but while I was doing Cambridge I had to put my life on hold - no going out with friends etc, or I'd be tempted!

Anyway - we'll soon have our 4 stone off!
xx

So, how's everyone's day been?

I've had day 2 of being 100% and feeling better already :) It wasn't too hard, but I usually find day 3 the hardest, and I'm working from home tomorrow, so more temptation! arrggh! I've bought everything in to have my fav lunch - pitta pizza, so hopefully that'll keep me on the straight and narrow!

hope everyone's had a great day!
xx

My day has been ok, iv used 2 Weeklys but had some unnecessary snacking. This is my main problem, I eat very healthily but when I look at my snacking, its where all my points go!! As of tomorrow, I'm cutting out snacking, unless I'm on a 12hr shift in which Il allow myself a fruit around 4-5pm otherwise I will go from 13.30-20.45 without a meal. So that's my new rule :) x

My day has been ok, iv used 2 Weeklys but had some unnecessary snacking. This is my main problem, I eat very healthily but when I look at my snacking, its where all my points go!! As of tomorrow, I'm cutting out snacking, unless I'm on a 12hr shift in which Il allow myself a fruit around 4-5pm otherwise I will go from 13.30-20.45 without a meal. So that's my new rule :) x

Hi,

Snacking is a nightmare for me too - sometimes it's just out of boredom! I bought apples, nectarines and plums on way to work today, so that helped. Can you not save some of your points for snacks, so you don't feel you're depriving yourself??

Sx

Day one going well since in a new job but pointing everything question can u use ur 49 weekly allowance on anything

Welcome LEB.
Thanks slimforlive, I keep healthy things in the house, but I went food shopping the other day and just bought chocolate and sweets and I dontg know why!! It's only me in the house! Iv got to.cut it out otherwise Il never stop Xx

Welcome LEB.
Thanks slimforlive, I keep healthy things in the house, but I went food shopping the other day and just bought chocolate and sweets and I dontg know why!! It's only me in the house! Iv got to.cut it out otherwise Il never stop Xx

Oh - that sounds dangerous :D - I don't buy it, as I know I can't resist! For a chocolate fix I try to just have the delight chocolate mousses. Do you get snack size - they can be quite low, but only if you have the one! I'd eat the whole pack! ;)

Ha ha no not snack size... :eek:
Need to sort it out. Everyone at work always say how.healthy I eat cos I always home cook and snack on yogurt and Fruit, and I just think, if only u knew! There's a reason I'm this size! :( x

Thank you. He is called Scott :) baby number 2 but my other one is not so little he is 9!

Finding it so hard back on ww- initially did quite well after baby but I had been so sick while pregnant after about 6 weeks my appetite came back and I've been struggling!

Snacking is a nightmare it's like I can't help myself before I know I'm in the kitchen lol

LEB said:
Thank you. He is called Scott :) baby number 2 but my other one is not so little he is 9!

Finding it so hard back on ww- initially did quite well after baby but I had been so sick while pregnant after about 6 weeks my appetite came back and I've been struggling!

Snacking is a nightmare it's like I can't help myself before I know I'm in the kitchen lol

Before I know, its in my mouth ha Haa

Back