Re- starting tomrrow. I'll need help please

Confession time. Just read something on another site that i didn't know about. Had an op on my shoulder 2 weeks ago and my plan was to do this while i'm off and return to work in a few weeks as a new woman. Didn't know you cant do it following surgery. Would've thought all the vitamins and stuff would be good for you. Do i keep quiet and carry on or be sensible and take advice?

Personally, I'd take advice best to be sure. If you have to wait a week or two so what, prepare your self in the meantime by reducing carbs. Hope you're ok.

Say's you have to wait 3 months so i'm taking it there must be a very good reason for this. So plan b??? Any ideas please. Do you think low carb would give me fairly quick losses? Not sure what to do now. Oh poo!!!:confused:

have you spoken to your CDC?

They might suggest doing one of the higher plans - which you'll still lose weight on.

Yes I agree prob one of the higher cal plans would be good for you to start with then you can work your way downwards. I know of people who have done it this way and you will still lose the weight... I think this will be fine x x

Yay Good news. Seen my GP this morning when i had my stitches out and he said he can see no reason why it should be a a problem and that i can check in with the nurse every week when i go for physio. I'm a happy bunny!

Back