Re-took our wedding vowels 10 years on and 11st lighter

Zoe.D

loving life
Hi all,

I have been on the maintenance board for just over 4 months now but thought I would post this on here for anybody that is just starting out or already well on there way with there weightloss journey.

I started cd last May and finished March this year. I knew when I started that one of my main goals was to walk down the isle with my Hubby for the second time to celebrate our 10th year of marriage and this time around be a slim bride. Well we finally did it on August 7th and the day couldn't have been more perfect. I felt fab and felt like a real princess. I just wanted to say to anybody starting out that it really is acheiveable and that cd really does work and can certainly turn your life around. I found Minimins such a support and loved reading people's journeys on here as it really kept me going. I have posted some pics in my album of our day.

Good luck to everyone on cd-it really is fab :D

I just had a peek at your photos and you do look like a princess, your dress is gorgeous.

Congratulations and well done Zoe, you are inspirational:happy096:

Zoe.. My fave person on this forum... what a fantastic thing to read ... I haven't yet looked at your piccies, but know I will cry when I do. You are the one who has got me to week 18 and 3 stone lighter so far... You was my inspiration from week 1 and still are to this day...

Thank you so much.. I wish you and your hubby all the love in the world. x

All I can say is wow Zoe you look absolutely stunning. You're living, walking and breathing proof of how CD can change lives and you are an inspiration. I'm full of admiration for you xx

zoe you look totally stunning and you are such an inspiration to everyone starting out on cd...and for us still on our journeys, hope you had an amazing day:D

Thank you girls, you made me blub reading your comments. It still is very emotional to think of how much of a difference cd has made to my life and I feel very humbled when I read comments about being an inspiration. Thank you Tracee, you are doing amazing hun-wow 3 stone lost already. I know you will be at goal very soon- well done xx

Well done thats an amazing loss and glad u had a lovely day! xx

may i say you look absolutely stunning....

do you have any before and now photos (i probly missed them if you do..)
and may i also ask (dont have to answer) what size were you, and then what size are you now/ what was your wedding dress?

you have done such a fab job! well done

Hi Kes,

you look amazing to. I was a size 28 at the start and I am now a size 12-14. There are before and after pics in my albums :).

Good luck with the rest of your journey-you look great already and best wishes for the wedding, you will look stunning x.

so i did miss them.. sorry.. thanks for your kind words too...
you are an inspiration to anyone not only the bride to be's (or the kinda bride to be that i am...)

Back