Re_joined food diary red/green *lushx*

hi.. the quiche is quite nice with the cottage cheese. the mixture bonds together. and i agree i dont like cottage cheese on its own. but this tastes real nice. i buy the one with added pineapple.. its yummy.! give it a try. im having a potatoe pie again tonight. really fills me up.! i havent had any chocolate this week. quite surprised really.. lol
i may do some red days next week. i want to cook morocan lamb :p with sweet vegetables. hope ur having a good week.! lushx

im of to my meeting soon.. really know ive gained.. and i aint sure why.. maybe green dont work for me? awww i havent cheated.! have a strict food diary. but i have read somewhere that some people dont agree on green and have a weight gain. so im doing reds next week.. ill be back soon with my results..! fingers crossed lushx

back with results.. lost 2 1/2lbs
now i know for sure my scales are broken.! lol
im going to stick with green this week again. altho im going to have some red days. heres to another good week then lushx

hi i havent posted for a few days.. silly i know.. but im still keeping a food diary so im doing ok.!
went to asda today and got these new kelloggs fibre plus bars.. covered in chocolate.. im so temped to have one.. but was wondering whever or not they can be counted as an healthy extra.? anyone know this? i also got some porridge 28g sachets.. mmm
i know these can be counted as an extra healthy but does that include the milk.? would be happy if someone can help me on this please?
also can someone tell me if an extra healthy slimming bar is an extra healthy a or b.? because some of the kelloggs bars are a b choice..! confusing haha.. is porridge an extra healthy a or b.? does it matter? thanks lushx

Hi i just wanted to update and tell u that ive lost another 2 1/2lbs this week..!! so im very pleased.! ive been doing a mixture of green and red days.. :) lushx

Back