Reached goal weight - extending my stay

bessie84

Silver Member
weigh in 3 days early, lost 3lb. taking my 1/2lb past my goal - over the moon.

so anyway, ive decided to stay with you all longer and get a few more pounds off for refeed.

been with you 12 weeks and 5days, been the hardest thing to do ever, but so worth it. started at 15st 5lb, im now 11st 13.5lb. :)

anyways - off to update my details and change my goal weight ect.

hope you alls doing ok. x x

Woot! Well done babe, so now you're just working on your re-feed wiggle room! :)

Amazing Helen.....your journey is nearly over!!!! Well done x

Oh my God! You very inspirational person (...though for some reason I think of you as a cat :p ). Really well done, that is great news, and inspires me look forward to my own goal...

Katy xx

Bessie hun well done xxxxxxxxx

thank you peoples. :)

katy the kelt - why do i remind u of a cat :-D

wouldnt have got this far without this website, trust me x x x so thank you to all you lovely ladies and mr's :) x x x

wow well done, ive just started my journey almost exactly where u were 12 weeks ago - what an inspiration!

Massive congrats to you Bessie, what an achievement. Good idea to give yourself some wriggle room for refeed. You'll enjoy seeing those extra pounds drop off in the next couple of weeks

Well done! Have you got before and after pics?

oh lord, yes i have before and after pics :eek: will put them on as soon as i can x x

thank you everyone x x x

Wow!!! what an amazing weight loss!! Well done!! very inspiring!! its thread and posts like this that keep people soo motivated, and know there is a light at the end of the tunnel!

cant wait to see your before and after pics

jane x

thank you everyone. ive treated myself to some size 14 skinny jeans, some high wedge sandals and a few size 12 tops. :) x x (not brave enough for dresses yet hehe) x x

Back