Reached my century

Angelchops

I've just twigged that i've lost 100lbs - in fact its 107lbs now!! I still have a long way to go but I feel positive now that I can make it to goal.

I've lost the combined weight of my 9 and 6 year old daughters. I've tried lifting them both up at the same time, and I can't - so how on earth did I manage before. No wonder I was so tired.

If anyone is reading this and thinking about starting CD, please, please do - it will change your life.

Well done hun. Its amazing isn't it, to think of the weight you were once carrying around all day and now you can't lift your two daughters at the same time xxx

That's brilliant, congratulations :D

Awesome achievement, well done!!!!

Georgie
xx

congratulations its is just the best feeling in the world (close second to day kids were born :D)Keep it up not far to go now hun xxxx

That is a fantastic achievement! How long has it taken you?

It's great when you can actually 'see' the weight you have lost, and the fact you can't even lift your 2 children shows just how much healthier you are now:)

WELL DONE!

My daughter wanted to lose half a stone and when she did nobody at work noticed - so she pointed out that she'd lost half a stone. Oh they said, is that a lot. Equivalent of a new baby she said - you'd have noticed if I'd been carrying one of those about!
So going on the baby theory, I've lost the equivalent weight of 4 new babys - where was I carrying them!
OMG that is scarey.
x

:wow: well done Angel, that is fabulous, amazing to think that's the weight of your daughters ;)

Over 7 stone gone, that is truly amazing. You have done so well.

Back