Reached Target & week later found I was pregnant ?

claire86

Hi all, I was just looking for a bit of advice. I reached my Target 2 weeks ago & the following week weigh in day I found out I was pregnant. I am happy but I do not want to put all that weight back on, I was just wondering can I continue to stick to SW on the extra easy plan? Hoping to just put on the weight of the baby. I'm not going to class to be weighed each week to say iv put on, I will use my home scales, iv had a few days off and if its ok to do SW whilst pregnant, I will get bk on it Monday morning :) xx

Also as I Loveeeeee the super speed soup would it still be ok to have it, I don't see why not as its all good stuff & vedge :) xx

there is a thread for SW and pregnancy, from what I have read you do not have extra HEX until you start breastfeeding. There is no reason not to stick to the plan, its a healthy eating plan for life and thats what is best for both of you. Going to group may help keep you on track.

As a new ish mum who is also bf i would say that if i was to get pregnant again i would still follow the plan as i am eatting better now than when was when i was pregnant and even during the early days of breast feeding. if you are un sure the best thing to do would be to talk to your midwife.

ohh and forgot to say CONGRATULATIONS:553:

Congratulations. We've been trying for 12 month now & no signs (im 41 so that doesn't help) but hoping if i loose weight it may help.
You've learned how to eat healthly now so just continue.
Could you go to group (for tips, motivation) but not get weighed???

Aw congratulations on both parts!!!! Maybe if you do a quick search on here the other threads might be able to help you out. Im sure you can stick to the plan while pregnant as long as you speak to your SW leader as I think you have to modify your extras and things.

Good luck and again conngratulations!!!

xx

Arrr thanks everyone, I'm continuing to eat well but have slipped a few times which I say is aloud lol. But I will never go back to how I ate before I started sw. I lost 17lb in 11 weeks and hoping I don't put it all back on. Iv been a bit poorly hence the late reply was sent for early preg scan on Monday I was 6weeks 2 days but they couldn't detect babys heartbeat so I'm having to go back on the 20th. I am a little worried but hopefully all should be ok. I will spk to leader & midwife about continuing sw. I heard you can continue but you have to have extra so will have a chat :) thanks again xx

Back