Reactions!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by cheerydino, 14 April 2007 Social URL.

1. cheerydino

cheerydino Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I returned to work last week after being off sick for 5 weeks with backpain. I had already lost 20lbs when they last saw me and when I returned, I was 3 and half stones lighter! :p

Suddenly, I was a walking advertisement for LighterLife! :D A number of female staff came up to me about my weight loss, they are totally amazed by the difference in me. I was still wearing my 24/26 clothes last time and I returned to work in my size 18 clothes! :eek::D

I was well chuffed when I walked out of the flat in my new clothes because I knew it wouldn't go unnoticed. Boy, their reactions made me feel so good! :cool:

At least three of them are interested in VLCD! I told them about Lighterlife and Cambridge Diet to give them choices as they were concerned about the costs which is understandable because one of them is a single Mum.

I am glad I was an inspiration to them. ;)

hippoellie likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    That is soooo fab!

The results with a VLCD are absolutely amazing, and sometimes its hard for us to see the differences ourselves until someone else points it out!

Dont you just wish you could bottle how you feel right now?!

4. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

Donna that is wonderful, you must feel brilliant about that. Having everyone notice the difference is a lovely feeling - were you nervous and excited when you walked in knowing that they'd see a difference.

It's great that now some other people may get to benefit from doing a vlcd.

Cath

5. lindyhopper

lindyhopper Serial dieter!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    What a fantastic feeling - you must have been walked in on cloud 9. :D :bliss:

Lindy

6. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thats great news, well done you! Must have helped your back too!!

7. Samantha

Samantha Full Member

Diet:
    LL
    That is so fantastic Donna. You must be feeling so good right now!

8. Geri

Geri Gold Member

Oh wow,
    what a great feeling, good on ya girl :p

and your right, you're a great advertisment for lighterlife..

Great stuff :p

9. AmandaJayne

AmandaJayne Trainee Maintainer

It's fantastic news about your back recovering Donna.

It's even better news about the positive reactions at work. I can just imagine their faces when they saw you! Hehehe:D :D

Donna, there's no doubt that not only are you an inspiration to work colleagues, but on here too. I am so pleased for you.

AmandaJayne

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.