Reactions!

cheerydino

I returned to work last week after being off sick for 5 weeks with backpain. I had already lost 20lbs when they last saw me and when I returned, I was 3 and half stones lighter! :p

Suddenly, I was a walking advertisement for LighterLife! :D A number of female staff came up to me about my weight loss, they are totally amazed by the difference in me. I was still wearing my 24/26 clothes last time and I returned to work in my size 18 clothes! :eek::D

I was well chuffed when I walked out of the flat in my new clothes because I knew it wouldn't go unnoticed. Boy, their reactions made me feel so good! :cool:

At least three of them are interested in VLCD! I told them about Lighterlife and Cambridge Diet to give them choices as they were concerned about the costs which is understandable because one of them is a single Mum.

I am glad I was an inspiration to them. ;)

That is soooo fab!

The results with a VLCD are absolutely amazing, and sometimes its hard for us to see the differences ourselves until someone else points it out!

Dont you just wish you could bottle how you feel right now?!

Donna that is wonderful, you must feel brilliant about that. Having everyone notice the difference is a lovely feeling - were you nervous and excited when you walked in knowing that they'd see a difference.

It's great that now some other people may get to benefit from doing a vlcd.

Cath

That is so fantastic Donna. You must be feeling so good right now!

Oh wow,
what a great feeling, good on ya girl :p

and your right, you're a great advertisment for lighterlife..

Great stuff :p

It's fantastic news about your back recovering Donna.

It's even better news about the positive reactions at work. I can just imagine their faces when they saw you! Hehehe:D :D

Donna, there's no doubt that not only are you an inspiration to work colleagues, but on here too. I am so pleased for you.

AmandaJayne

Back