Read All About It - DaisyEden

DaisyEden

You've got the words to change a nation
but you're biting your tongue
You've spent a life time stuck in silence
afraid you'll say something wrong
If no one ever hears it how we gonna learn your song?

You've got a heart as loud as lions
So why let your voice be tamed?
Baby we're a little different
there's no need to be ashamed
You've got the light to fight the shadows
so stop hiding it away!

My favourite lyrics at the moment - they kind of tug a heart string - but I'm still trying to figure out why!!!

My name is DaisyEden, I am an ex WW meeting member. I have recently signed up online - although wishing now I haven't lol

I'm sure I will tell you a little more about me as my diary goes on - can't give away too much too soon!!! Lol

So, today represents 6 full days on plan! 100% might I add!!

I started Tuesday this week and decided to change my weigh in day to Saturday - so I can eventually weigh in the day of my holiday - for a little post holiday glow (hopefully)

So yesterday's weigh in results...

-10lb

I am, as I have said elsewhere, a little shocked. I assume majority is water weight - but pleased none the less!!

I know WW well works for me, and I know I work well for WW - I'm just a lazy bum sometimes. I struggle to plan meals - as I'm one of them people that has to fancy something to be able to eat it ( I must of 'fancied' a lot of big fat pies and big fat cream bums getting to where I am!!!)

I'm organised in every other aspect of life - but food and weight have been kerput!!!

So I figured - it's 2013 - 13 is an unlucky number - I'm going to try and turn the luck around!! (Fingers crossed)

Sorry for the rambling!!!
I will apologise in advance as well as my diary will be full of randomness, nonsense and some strange ramblings!!!

Xx

Amazing loss well done.
Here to follow your journey xx

Morning...

Nessa - you are up seriously early!!

I didn't want to get out of bed this morning - first one bak at wok!!!

But, got to be done I suppose...

Today's food will be sparse until I get home tonight, near on 9pm. I hate eating so late.

Breakfast will probably be cinnamon Graham's with milk and a bottle of lovely evian.

Lunch will most defiantly be 2x warb thins and 50g wafer thin ham and a Belvita.

Pretty boring really!!!
I get into a habit when I'm back at work and end up having the same lunch for weeks on end!!
I really should plan to change it, but the last time I did that, I took a lovely we hotpot and couldn't get to use the microwave in time as its so busy!! lunch break over & no dinner consumed!!!

For my late tea , I will probably have, erm, heck, I don't know actually, will see what I fancy tonight!!

On a plus note, all this shivering I am doing must count towards a bit of exercise?? I am so cold today it's unreal, I think it's set to get colder over the week too!!!

I defiantly should live abroad!!!

Happy WW'in ladies and gents!!
Xx

My DH is the same lol, we've lived together nearly 4 years and hes had exactly the same thing for lunch every day, he takes grated cheese sandwiches every day!! They don't do much for me but if I could stay slim and eat 4 cheese sandwiches for lunch everyday maybe I would lol.
Forgot warbie thins! Love those, will have to pick some up tomorrow I think x

mrs-s said:
My DH is the same lol, we've lived together nearly 4 years and hes had exactly the same thing for lunch every day, he takes grated cheese sandwiches every day!! They don't do much for me but if I could stay slim and eat 4 cheese sandwiches for lunch everyday maybe I would lol.
Forgot warbie thins! Love those, will have to pick some up tomorrow I think x

Cheese sarnies - everyday!?? Wow!!!
I am a tad jealous!!!! Lol
I can't live without my little warbies - they are a little saviour for me!!

Xx

I used to hve them every day when I was pregnant lol because I went off bread, turkey salad warbie thins yum, now I know what I'm buying tomorrow when we go shopping lol x

I have a little OCD, one freezer draw is full of them and them alone lol - I dread to think about running out of them lol

Good invention from mr warbuton!!

Xx

Back