Ready-Made Shakes/Tetras - Anyone else live on them?

DiaryofaFatty

Hi everyone ^_^

So the first time I did Cambridge back at the end of 2008, my CDC gave me a "starter pack" the first week that basically included everything. I hated it. Some of the flavours I really didn't like and even the ones I did, I didn't like the hassle of shaking them up or the texture/consistency.

So, the next week I did a week of -just- tetras, then the week after I did 21 tetras & 7 bars (as I do 4-a-day SS), and I've never looked back.

Sure, they're a little more expensive, but I find they taste so much better and smoother and it's so nice being able to just pull them out of the fridge whenever, throw them over ice if you like, etc, that I haven't thought twice about buying any other product.

Since using Minimins more though, I've noticed that most people seem to rely on the soups and shake powders... so it got me wondering... am I the only one living on tetras!?

Would be interested to hear what products are ordered in your "Average Week" :)

- Joe

Nope - can't stand the tetras - think they taste over-strong - also they don't last as long as packs so you have to watch the use by dates and always use them in rotation and if you carry them with you they're never cold enough not to taste minging! (In my opinion lol - I know a lot of people love them!)

yep, i have only choc tetras.
i dont mind some of the other shakes but since going on tetras only i find it much easier.
no need to think about flavours...
no need to hang around mixing shakes in the kitchen, just grab and leave.
simples. :D

Back