Ready Made SW Sandwiches & Meals? LIVERPOOL

Hello...I'm new to this SW forum :) ...

I'm from Liverpool...and I've heard that there is a shop on Castle Street, Liverpool that sell SW...WW...ready made sandwiches & meals...
Has anyone else heard of it?...
If you have whats it called? & where abouts on Castle Street is it?

Thanks,
:)Andrea :)

It's called Skinnimalinx, I haven't been yet myself, but it is in castle street. There is a facebook page about it if that helps. Sposed to be very good! But quite hard to find!

ah beaten to it lol

Hiya, it's near where the Wirral Buses stop at the Law Court end of Castle Street, I stopped by there last Friday but didn't know what day I was going to do so left it, the woman behind the counter said that they are happy to make any sandwich up from scratch if you ask.

Hope this helps, the food looks amazing and they have SW carrot cake at either 2.5 or 3.5 syns!!

mmmmmm carrot cake! we need one of these in Plymouth!

can u tell me do sw endorse this shop the reason for asking is i contacted sw about something similar :)

omg that menu looks amazing and so cheap to. do you think my husband will move to liverpool if I tell him it will help me get slim.

I love Liverpool, I can't wait to get to target and go shopping!!! It will still be in Primarni but the Liverpool one is HUGE!!

Back