Ready Steady Cook - Minimins Style

So have tried a tofu desert. Tofu, sweetner, vanilla essence and a choc options. Its chilling in the fridge but didn't taste too bad when I tried it.

Have you managed to taste it, I never even thought of doing a desert with tofu, sounds interesting.

Also made a mince, bulgar wheat and aubergine bake. Doesn't look that pretty and if I did it again I would use more liquid and put some cheese on top but seems tasty!
First time have used bulgar wheat and am liking it and will be looking for more recipes so cheers Minks for the ingredient x

That looks nice & tasty x

Looks yummy :) wish I could eat aubergines! I've never seen a dish with them in that didn't look delicious - damn allergies haha!

Tofu dessert looks good too, though not sure if it'd be my thing! I've still yet to try tofu in a savoury dish so a dessert might be too much for me :p
It's not something I often use but it's quite nice, worth a try!

Have you managed to taste it, I never even thought of doing a desert with tofu, sounds interesting.

That looks nice & tasty x
Yeah, not sure how to describe the taste lol but ok for a low syn pud x I'd not heard of it for desserts either but it says on carton and there's loads of recipes out there.
Dinner was lovely, definitely going to do a version of this again!

A quick little recipe inspired by Lauras goodies!

Spicy lentil soup.
I used green lentils, courgette, onion, tomatoes and garlic and spices(turmeric, garam massalla, cumin, curry powder)
Chopped the onion and garlic and fried in frylight, addeed spices and then the courgette and tomatoes I heated it till courgettes softened and then added the lentils. Might add a bit of natural yoghurt when serve :)

Attachments

• SN854375.jpg
    SN854375.jpg
    981.5 KB · Views: 65
  • SN854376.jpg
    SN854376.jpg
    713.6 KB · Views: 61
  • SN854378.jpg
    SN854378.jpg
    738 KB · Views: 61
A quick little recipe inspired by Lauras goodies!

Spicy lentil soup.
I used green lentils, courgette, onion, tomatoes and garlic and spices(turmeric, garam massalla, cumin, curry powder)
Chopped the onion and garlic and fried in frylight, addeed spices and then the courgette and tomatoes I heated it till courgettes softened and then added the lentils. Might add a bit of natural yoghurt when serve :)

Oooh it looks delicious, I love courgette! :) I might try a soup next, weather's making it feel like it's winter anyway, not like we're three days away from June or anything!!

With not cooking for a lazy few days I didn't get round to doing another recipe from the last bag. Are we having a new one this week?
Tut tut missy!

We can either continue with this bag or some one add some ingredients and you can choose?

I'm just making mine, can't wait to eat it as I've barely eaten today and after working up such a sweat playing badminton I need my food! Xx

Greek baked chicken breast - garlic, green beans, red onion, courgette, oregano, basil and topped with chopped tomatoes and the herbs
1370291680905.jpg
1370291693368.jpg
Wrap in a foil packet and bake for 20/30 mins depending on size of your breast ;)
With chilli roast bns and celeriac
1370291722119.jpg

And topped with feta when cooked.
1370291750275.jpg
1370291760860.jpg

Gorgeous!

Back