Ready to change :)

Hi everyone:)

This is my second time on lipotrim I started LT in January but became ill and had to come off it :(
This time round I am fighting fit and raring to go :) I'm ready to become a fitter healthier yummy mummy :D

I started LT on Saturday with a starting weight of 15 stone 4 pounds I've been 100% and now on day 3 feeling very good :D

Last time I hit ketosis on the 4th day but yesterday (day 2) I noticed the death breath! So last night I tested and I am in ketosis :D and again this morning I am still in ketosis :D I'm not sure why I've hit ketosis so quick maybe something to do with it being TOM or that its my second time on LT either way I'm not complaining!

I am hoping to get to around 11 or 12 stone which is right for my height but I don't wanna lose all curves ;)

I'm going to set myself mini goals the first being 1 stone 4 pounds which will bring me to 14 stone I'm hoping to get there in 3/4 weeks

Another incentive is finally at the age of 27 I will be going on my first girlie holiday in September so I hope to be able to wear a bikini :) scary!

Fingers crossed for me and everyone else that's on this journey xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

This is my first time and i was in Ketosis from day 2 !! :) i dnt feel as furry tongued today thoe or as dehydrated, hope this is normal. i am sure you will loose more than 1 stone 4 in 3 weeks, ?? i thought average loss was around 4lb per week but fist week can be massive? Fingers crossed i am hoping for a big loss on my 1st weigh in on Mon just to keep me motivgated, ive been fine but today day 5 - i am craving easter eggs :( and wine! it is Friday ! xx

I had my first weigh in today and I have lost................................. 11lbs!!! :D :D :D

Woohoo I am so pleased my starting weight was 15 stone 4 lbs my new weight is 14 stone 7 lbs :D

Day 8

Feeling great! Just had my 1st shake of the day (chocolate) god I'm so full, I'm loving the fact I have loads of energy I hate being in swimwear but I feel so energetic I'm off to take my 3 boys swimming :D

Well done so far. Having a holiday or event to slim down for is also a great incentive. Being thin and confident enough to wear a bikini will make it twice the holiday it would otherwise be. Good luck with your goal.

MrC said:
Well done so far. Having a holiday or event to slim down for is also a great incentive. Being thin and confident enough to wear a bikini will make it twice the holiday it would otherwise be. Good luck with your goal.

Thanks MrC
I strangely felt really confident in my swimming costume today my swimming costume was baggy even though iv only lost 11lbs lol
Next stop gym :D

Only 11lbs? Have you heard yourself? :D Very well done.

I've lost a touch over 3 stone and I still don't feel confident enough to get into my trunks. I'm building up to it. Good on your for diving in!

Lol that came out wrong I'm very pleased with the 11lbs I've lost I just didn't expect 11lbs to make such difference in how I'm feeling and make clothes baggy. I thought I personally wouldn't notice a difference till I'd lost more :)

Back