Ready to get rid of 5 stone!

Dont worry, I'll be on here tomorrow, hopefully wiyh a good loss, looking forward to yours on friday!

Good Luck for weigh in tomorrow xxx

Lost 7lbs, really happy :)

woohoo :wee: well done Leah xx

nursetubs said:
woohoo :wee: well done Leah xx

Thanks, that is a really good loss for me considering the meds im on!

Another 2lb off ;p

Have decided to weigh In daily from now on, I love seeing the (new!) Scales go down and I think if I gain or sts, it will give me more motivation!
Going to introduce excercise as of monday, so hoping this will make for speedier weight loss!

Well done 7lbs in your first week is great going :) Exercise is definitely something i have yet to attempt, but i think on a vlcd it would make a heck of a difference, just take it easy to start with ;)

Well done :happy096: 7lbs is brilliant! I've got my first weigh in tomorrow, hope it's as good as yours! Let me know how the daily weighing goes. I didn't want to get obsessed with the scales but agree it may keep us motivated.

Keep going hun, with all the support on here we can do it! We're about the same height and starting weight, although I'm hoping to get down to 11 st 7 to start with. Think the last time I was 10 st I was 12! Oh well you never know - with this diet I might just get to be skinny :D

x

Thetrigos said:
Well done 7lbs in your first week is great going :) Exercise is definitely something i have yet to attempt, but i think on a vlcd it would make a heck of a difference, just take it easy to start with ;)

Will defo be taking it easy, probably just walking to start with:)

Hazel115 said:
Well done :happy096: 7lbs is brilliant! I've got my first weigh in tomorrow, hope it's as good as yours! Let me know how the daily weighing goes. I didn't want to get obsessed with the scales but agree it may keep us motivated.

Keep going hun, with all the support on here we can do it! We're about the same height and starting weight, although I'm hoping to get down to 11 st 7 to start with. Think the last time I was 10 st I was 12! Oh well you never know - with this diet I might just get to be skinny :D

x

I was the same about the scales, but seeing another 2lb off this morning has really made me happy.
I normally weigh between 9.5 and 10 st, only put on weight due to medication, and i piled on 5 st in the last 1.5 years
:( so hopefully as that is my normal weight it will be ok.
Good luck for your first wi hun, hope you get a good loss.x.

Cant believe it! Had a massive binge last night, I was like a wild animal, nothing was safe! Feel so disapointed with myself, I was doing so well and not even hungry :(

Cant believe it! Had a massive binge last night, I was like a wild animal, nothing was safe! Feel so disapointed with myself, I was doing so well and not even hungry :(

Don't worry about it Leaholl, it happens to us all. I had a weekend off (planned) I thoroughly enjoyed it and while I was totally off plan ate no more than anyone else and no secret binging. Ready to go back to my magic packets now until Christmas week. Maybe you should consider a planned date that you can have a day off plan? It gives you something to look forward to and I know has prevented me from slipping as I say to myself, 'not today but in two weeks time...' etc. I know it gave me control and just weighed in 3lbs lighter this week (maybe would have been 5lbs if I hadn't eaten but hey ho, c'est la vie!) Just get back on the wagon, don't let a blip let you slide into daily slipping as that is when it all goes wrong. :D

So, day 15 and starting again from fresh today. Had a day off yesterday, but now im on it 100% until christmas day. But, I have found out I turn to food for comfort. My uncle is terminally ill and we almost lost him a couple of days ago, and I just wanted to eat! I honestly didn't know this about myself, but it makes alot of sense. I feel even more determined to succeed now. Life is too short to spend it miserable and unhealthy. My uncle is only 53, has 3 children and is going to miss out on their lives, I want to be around for my daughter for as long as I can.
So, here's to day 1, fresh start and a new me.

(((HUGS))) to you and your family, it's always a hard time when a loved-one has a terminal illness but this time of the year is the worst. My sister's partner lost a brother age 52 in January after a heart attack which came as a shock and another brother age 50 they buried last week had stomach cancer which didn't respond to the chemo :(.

Kinda puts life in perspective doesn't it?

It's good to know you are doing everything you can to be a healthy and happy mum. :bighug:

xx

Back