Ready to go all the way.

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by atchonblimp21, 24 September 2009 Social URL.

1. atchonblimp21

atchonblimp21 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3.5lb(30.36%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    I have been nervous but looking forward to starting slimming world, but am going on a last minute holiday next week. So will be joining when I get back. But I can't wait because I just know that it will be just what I need to keep me on the straight and narrow.

You know when you get that feeling, that this is it, your ready to go all the way, and you know that you can do it.
    It's just the waiting till after the holiday to start. But I do intend to enjoy my holiday, but I don't feel like I will eat crazy because well I'm in the zone, and I'm excited to be there lol

I can't wait to get to target.
    I'm soooo excited

I just hope that nothing gets in the way as there is only one class that I can make, so I hope it's a gd one lol

But, whats awesome is that my mum is going to join me. My mum like me has no confidence in herself, and I really want too do this, even if it's just because I know that helping myself will help her to stick with it also.

Sorry for the randomness lol :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BaysideJ

BaysideJ Starting over

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.04%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hello! Good to see you're really keen on getting started. Enjoy your holiday and start when you get back, those lbs will soon be vanishing:)

4. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(42.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW
    It sounds like you're good and ready to get on track.
    Have a lovely holiday and I look forward to your progress when you return.

5. Leapfrog

Leapfrog Champion actifryer

Start Weight:
    84kg
    Current Weight:
    71.5kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    12.5kg(14.9%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Have a great holiday and stay in the zone for when you get back!

6. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    You sound so up for it! When I joined in April after * attempts at losing weight I had no great expectations at getting to target! BUT! Nearly 2.5 stone later I know that this time is IT! I am buying sexy bras! Have a keen interest in clothes for the first time in 30 years! And feel better than I have since my 20's! (I'm 59!) Good luck Hun! And don't leave it as long as I did.

7. Roz V

Roz V Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Have a great holiday! It's super that your mum's joining as well. Having someone to bounce ideas off is so useful. You can encourage each other as well, and a bit of friendly rivalry always helps! AND you can both get loads of help and support from Minimins!

Good Luck to you both - keep us posted!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.