Ready to go all the way.

atchonblimp21

I have been nervous but looking forward to starting slimming world, but am going on a last minute holiday next week. So will be joining when I get back. But I can't wait because I just know that it will be just what I need to keep me on the straight and narrow.

You know when you get that feeling, that this is it, your ready to go all the way, and you know that you can do it.
It's just the waiting till after the holiday to start. But I do intend to enjoy my holiday, but I don't feel like I will eat crazy because well I'm in the zone, and I'm excited to be there lol

I can't wait to get to target.
I'm soooo excited

I just hope that nothing gets in the way as there is only one class that I can make, so I hope it's a gd one lol

But, whats awesome is that my mum is going to join me. My mum like me has no confidence in herself, and I really want too do this, even if it's just because I know that helping myself will help her to stick with it also.

Sorry for the randomness lol :D

hello! Good to see you're really keen on getting started. Enjoy your holiday and start when you get back, those lbs will soon be vanishing:)

It sounds like you're good and ready to get on track.
Have a lovely holiday and I look forward to your progress when you return.

You sound so up for it! When I joined in April after * attempts at losing weight I had no great expectations at getting to target! BUT! Nearly 2.5 stone later I know that this time is IT! I am buying sexy bras! Have a keen interest in clothes for the first time in 30 years! And feel better than I have since my 20's! (I'm 59!) Good luck Hun! And don't leave it as long as I did.

Have a great holiday! It's super that your mum's joining as well. Having someone to bounce ideas off is so useful. You can encourage each other as well, and a bit of friendly rivalry always helps! AND you can both get loads of help and support from Minimins!

Good Luck to you both - keep us posted!

Back