Ready to Judddd my way slim!

X Kelly X

Silver Member
Hello!
Ok bit of background on me. I'm Kelly, 25years old , 5ft7 and weigh 19stone 8lbs. I joined slimming world in September 2011 and have lost 3 stone 5lbs so far. I'm losing my way a bit with it so me and my friend are starting judddd together. :) today I had an ID. Tomorrow I have my official weigh in at my sw class, tomorrow will be a DD. here is the plan for food:

Breakfast- 2 egg whites scrambled (40cals) with 2 turkey rashers (50cals) = 90 cals

Lunch: ww chicken noodle soup (50cal) 2x ww bread (100cals) = 150 cals

Dinner: ww ready meal (up to 250 cals)

Snack if needed- 10 cal jelly

What do you guys think? I'm excited to start my journey with judddd and all of you.

Hi kelly, Welcome to the JUDDD forum- I'm a newbie like you too :) started yesterday.

A huge well done on your fantastic loss with SW. I'm on a DD tomorrow too- had planned to do alternate days but it went a bit wrong when DH got involved in my dinner plans yesterday and ordered a takeaway and said that we'd go to a BBQ today :) so I've switched to the formula that seems quite common on here of 3DD's 2 ID's and 2 UD's over the weekend.

I like the look of your menu for tomorrow- which WW meals are that low? I'm on a DD tomorrow so looking for something for dinner tomorrow night.

Good luck with your DD tomorrow.

Emma x

Welcome from me as well. Your menu sounds perfect enjoy your DD

Hello and thank you all for your replies . :)

This is my breakfast this morning

image-3604590398.jpg

Does anyone know the calories in ketchup? I would have loved bit of ketchup on this this morning lol

Hey, I've switched from SW to JUDDIng and just had my first well WI (6 days) lost 2.2 lbs and have eaten lots of yummy foods on my UD's :)

Good luck - I know u can do it xx

Welcome Kelly, you have already done amazingly well by the looks of it, everyone is friendly and welcoming on here, hope this is the one for you I am loving it so far, the actuall freedom this diet gives is just Brill, have a fab day. X

empy22 said:
Hi kelly, Welcome to the JUDDD forum- I'm a newbie like you too :) started yesterday.

A huge well done on your fantastic loss with SW. I'm on a DD tomorrow too- had planned to do alternate days but it went a bit wrong when DH got involved in my dinner plans yesterday and ordered a takeaway and said that we'd go to a BBQ today :) so I've switched to the formula that seems quite common on here of 3DD's 2 ID's and 2 UD's over the weekend.

I like the look of your menu for tomorrow- which WW meals are that low? I'm on a DD tomorrow so looking for something for dinner tomorrow night.

Good luck with your DD tomorrow.

Emma x

Hi Emma, have attached a pic below to show the ww meals I have. Hope it helps for dinner. :)
Thank you for your warm welcome. :)
Xxx

image-2617093324.jpg

DD for me too :) good luck. X

Well lunch was a chilli meal replacement from slim and save at 160 cals. Quite nice. So far 247 cals used. My dinner tonight is 230 cals so I have a few left over for some jelly!

image-2205008369.jpg

The pic above is what the chilli meal replacement looked like.

yeah just what i was thinking!!!! DD with eating after CD is a revelation x

I've just realised that you can't see the calories in the pic on right. The top is 231 and the bottom
Is 250. :)

Welcome to the forum...

Your meals are looking good.... I think I may have some WW meals in my freezer, will have to take a look at the calories in them.... good luck...

Greeneyes11 said:
Welcome to the forum...

Your meals are looking good.... I think I may have some WW meals in my freezer, will have to take a look at the calories in them.... good luck...

Thank you! :) I must say I'm feeling quite good so far. Thankfully I had today off work as annual leave so ive been lazing about the house, I am hungry but it's nothing I can't handle at the moment. :) so looking forward to seeing what weight loss will be next week.

Day one of DD completed.
I still have 30 cals left so may use it later on jelly if I need it.
Pics attached is my food today done on mfp.

image-1857650198.jpg

image-1414470171.jpg

Good work Kelly, but did you really eat spaghetti hoops, toast and lettuce together?! :eek:. Didn't your 'ghetti make your lettuce soggy? ;)

P x

Haha nooo not together I ate the sgetti hoops and toast first, then in a separate bowl I had my salad. Haha bleugh couldn't never have it on the same plate as sgetti lol. X

Back