Ready to make a change!!!

no sighing lol, just keep your eye on the prize i have every faith that you will do that or better x

oh yes oh yes just been to the supermarket to buy tomorrow's dinner i think i am more excited about re-feeding than i am about my holiday !!! its funny coz I can't wait to have food but at the same time i cant wait to get the final stone and a half off so also looking forward to getting back and getting back on it !!

I have updated my targets to a bit more of a realistic goal!!! The 11 stone i think would make me well too skinny!!! I want to be a size 14.... (Fingers crossed) am going to get as much off as possible before xmas and see how much i have left to lose then i may do the rest by maintenence!!! Thats where my thoughts are today!!! Hope your all good!!!!

Dxxx

Sounds like a good plan, i'm still playing it by ear really on the goal front, trying not to be too obsessive while trying to keep a handle on it all is tricky

I think as soon as i feel good!!! I will get another half stone off!!! Then thats me.... As surely when you start eating carbs again you will put on the odd pound!!!

My other half would not be very impressed if i had no curves lol....

Think he would cry if i ended up a size 10.... lol...

not you as well ???? pull yourself together woman *big hugs*

in all seriousness lovely, anything in particular or just everything in general ??

Hard day at Work.. Plus other crapness!!!! Think there's something in the water tonight lol...

Just feeling sorry for myself..... I'll be reet!! Ta for asking though lovely!!! X

as long as you are going to all right ! Can't have you going awol on me, if there is anything i can do ??? more than happy to listen if you need an ear x

Its just a reality check lol...

Normally i would sooth a stressy week with a take away and wine!!! Lol.... Not missed having a drink at all but could murder some tonight!!!

I won't though!! I won't eat either... sometimes makes me sad to think that i used to 'medicate' myself at times!!! With something that inevitably makes me MORE miserable!!! How odd!!!

Anyway thats my self reflection for the evening!!! ; )

Thanks though babe!!!

XXX

P.s You got no chance of me going AWOL.... You don't get rid of me that easy!!!

It is very odd indeed you are right but that was the old you, she was a different woman, not the one you are now :) No dwelling now ! Chin up !

Deezer said:
Its just a reality check

I won't though!! I won't eat either...

Way to go, come on Deezer; you can do this! :)

Its just a reality check lol...

Normally i would sooth a stressy week with a take away and wine!!! Lol.... Not missed having a drink at all but could murder some tonight!!!

I won't though!! I won't eat either... sometimes makes me sad to think that i used to 'medicate' myself at times!!! With something that inevitably makes me MORE miserable!!! How odd!!!...
UNQUOTE

I know how you feel Deezer this plan really forces you to face your demons and you soon realise how we abuse food etc; to calm ourselves.
I am just doing my best just like you. Keep strong Sweets.

Hmmm i suspect i'm due on my period.... feeling really weepy and come out in loads of spots lol...

I never know when its coming as i have the implant and so i'm really irregular.... i remember the last one i had... i remember having that feeling of

'If this diet is this hard i can't do it.....'

Then within a few days i was fine!!! So trying to keep myself busy and holding out!!!

Pfffft hormones suck!!!!

I missed this last night. Sorry you had a hard day. looks like yesterday was a particularly horrid day for lots of us. I'm wondering if I'm coming up for TOTM too. I'm nippy and tired and sore. I have the mirena coil so all over the place cycle wise so could be that or could just be I really am a bit of a grump lol. Hope you feel better today. Xx

Back