Ready to make a change!!!

SOooooo

I'm due to start my re-feed tomorrow.... and just in the nick of time i think.... after my strenuos day exercise wise yesterday i had a crap run this morning.... I'm just not taking on enough fuel to do it..... SO roll on tomorrow!!!

I'm excited but very anxious about the lack of rigidity but hey how whats the worst that can happen..... I come back on..... But I dont think i will....

This is my Plan....

Sunday...... Run
Monday......Rest day
Tuesday.....Run/kettlebells
Wednesday.....Rest day
Thursdays......cycle to gym/pilates/swim
Friday.....run
Saturday......Rest day

Plus follow Low GI/carb till at goal.... Then follow Low GI to maintain!!!

Start the B210K next week for six weeks and then the marathon training after!!!

Am going to keep my slim and save diary going and still weigh weekly.....

Hoping i can do this......

Please anyone who wants to add me on MFP (Deezerdee)

X

Good luck with re-feed Dee :)

Sooooo today I'm eating potatoe!!!

WAHHHHHH I dont wanna!!!!!

Not holding out for weigh in tomorrow now!!!!

*Sob sob*

Lol....

But this cheered me up......

This.....
154634_462876887092_715337092_6064449_3536177_n-3.jpg

TO this.....
IMG-20120512-00741.jpg

: )

The pictures are a great booster Deezer but you'll soon have that new buzz of 'inner fitness' too. You body and health will get a massive boost from your proposed plan and your weight really should be at the back of your mind. I think you'll see enough changes in your physique to keep you happy and once you've got your run big run out of the way that's the time to re-asses things.

I see you mention the B210K - is that 'Beginner to 10k'? I'm definitely starting my running next week so if you have any resources that could help me get me started again then I'd appreciate the links.

Good luck and enjoy yourself. :)

The pictures are a great booster Deezer but you'll soon have that new buzz of 'inner fitness' too. You body and health will get a massive boost from your proposed plan and your weight really should be at the back of your mind. I think you'll see enough changes in your physique to keep you happy and once you've got your run big run out of the way that's the time to re-asses things.

I see you mention the B210K - is that 'Beginner to 10k'? I'm definitely starting my running next week so if you have any resources that could help me get me started again then I'd appreciate the links.

Good luck and enjoy yourself. :)

I did the C25k (Couch to 5k) which you can find if you google hun!!! Its a great programme!! Cant recomend it enough!!! THe B210k is Bridge to 10k so on from the other!!!!

have you run before???

X

Soooooo weigh in toay!!!

Hit my 7 stone and 100lb target.....

SO happy!!!!!

YAY!!!

started re-feed this week...... so hoping to STS to settle into it this week and adjust..... And then start losing again the week after!!!

Dammit..... .8 away from just being 'overweight'

Oooooooh thats the target for the next couple of weeks!!!

Let the training commence!!!!

Just wanted to say thank you to you all for your unwavering support!!!

: )

XXX

Back