Ready to make a change!!!

Hey Dee.... sounds like a plan to me darling....Size 14s here we come..... yay xxxx

OH MY GOD!!!!!

My little dog wke me up crying for a wee little monkey and then i couldnt get back to sleep!!! So todays weigh day.....

-10lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell..... SO thats 7 booze pounds and 3 on top of that!!!! To say I am pleased is an understatement!!! Thats my second biggest loss EVER!!!!

I'm so chuffed right now!!!! I've worked hard this week!!! Real hard and its payed off...... I officially weigh 13 stone something!!!! : ) And 1lb off my 7 stone!!!!!

SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW..... Even if it is 6.30 on a Sunday morning!!!!!!!!!!!!

XXX

OH MY GOD!!!!!

My little dog wke me up crying for a wee little monkey and then i couldnt get back to sleep!!! So todays weigh day.....

-10lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell..... SO thats 7 booze pounds and 3 on top of that!!!! To say I am pleased is an understatement!!! Thats my second biggest loss EVER!!!!

I'm so chuffed right now!!!! I've worked hard this week!!! Real hard and its payed off...... I officially weigh 13 stone something!!!! : ) And 1lb off my 7 stone!!!!!

SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW..... Even if it is 6.30 on a Sunday morning!!!!!!!!!!!!

XXX

And 3lb off 100lb.... Bring it on!!!!

X

Awww Dee I`m mde up for ya darling, well done you! I`m hoping for something similar ;)
Happy sunday hunny xxxx

I`m doin well hun, slight hiccup last night lol... but the scales are down I am now 80kg`s so lost all I put on last week....and some more AND don`t get weighed till wednesday morning! (new weigh in day phase 3 weight loss plan) soooo all in all looking pretty guuuurrd for you and me darling eh ;) xxxx

Sooooooo..... Today (Too much time on my hands!!!) Lol.... I have decided to come off when I finish these packs..... SO thats 11 days till re-feed.....

I really want to start my marathon training and It makes me anxious that i am just sat about waiting as i know I wont be able to do it on this amount of cals.... I've found a high energy low GI cookbook that has some brill ideas..... SO that combined with running 3 times a week combined with cycling/swimming and resistence training.... surely I'll keep losing right????? Lol...

Whats the worst that can happen???? I come back on..... I've been dieting now for 10 months and now i think its time t shift my goal to something non weight related (Even though i guess it is kind of) A half marathon is massive for me!!! Before I couldnt run for the bus.....

I'm so excited!!! SO its 11 days tomorrow!!!! I'm going to try and get 10lb off in that time.... you know me.... need a bit of a challenge!!! Hehe!!!!

Dee I love your spark and your attitude towards a challenge ;) well done... whatever you choose to do from now on you`ll be victorious at in any case darl.. This book sounds good? I really admire your determination and your gusto!! I`m not very sporty really, but sticking to my swimming as and when I can get... plus the gym... I`ve always shied away from challenges that invovle me losing weight as I see it as added pressure which I don`t handle very well... I`m a do it in my own time and space kinda gal lol.. so I really do admire your get up and go.... your a top gal hun... keep going :D we all luv ya!!! xxxx

Awww thanks hun..... I just feel best at the minute when I'm out doing stuff.... I have stuff planned this year that I would never have done before.... Walking up Ben Nevis in Sept and then my marathon!!!!

Its now these things that make me feel better than losing weight.... being able to do these things!!!

*SO excited!!!*

X

Aww yeah bless ya... it is great to be fit and active ;) xx

Just goes to show how we can all change hun.... just like your title thread Ready to make a CHANGE :D xxxx

Oooooh Just nipped in peacocks to grab a little jumper!!!!

SIZE BLOODY 12!!!!!! Thats is all!!!!!! Lol....

Now if my butt and thighs want to catch up!!! That'd be grand!!!

X

Wow Dee! size 12!? I wish! you go girl !! :D

Today is (And thursdays from now!) are MY day.....

So I'm going to cycle to the gym.... Do a pilates class (Which i'm a bit scared about!!) And cycle back!!!

I need to pick up my veg box and I'm going to plan my re-feed..... Very excited!!!!!

Hoping to get to a point that i can cycle to work.... Wish this weather would book up though!! I have a feeling I'm going to be very wet!!!! : (

XXX

:) Hey Hun.... get ya funky kagoule out then cos it looks like its gonna pour it down again :/ Sounds like your reall hapoy and focused... so pleased for you darl xxxx

Back