Ready to make a change!!!

Oooooh hello TOTM.... you have caused me problems this week you little scamp!!!

Pffft!!!

Well.... that explains a lot!!! ; )

Heres to next week!!!

OMG just realised I am officially 'only' obese now according to my BMI....

I AM NO LONGER MORBIDLY OBESE!!!

I feel quite shocked!!!!

In a good way!!!

: )

i hate the phrase Morbidly obese, yuk !!! well done chicken not long now till you will be plain old " just a bit fat" like me lol

D'oh! Can't figure out how to delete a post with the app, only to edit. Ignore this and move on to the next... :-D

Last edited:
Deezer said:

I feel quite shocked!!!!

In a good way!!!

A hell of a good way! Well done you, that's fantastic... It's so nice when the surprises are good ones :)

When things go wrong as they sometimes will;
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill;
When the funds are low, and the debts are high
And you want to smile, but have to sigh;
When care is pressing you down a bit-
Rest if you must, but do not quit.
Success is failure turned inside out;
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt;
And you can never tell how close you are
It may be near when it seems so far;
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit-
It's when things go wrong that you must not quit....

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

OMG just realised I am officially 'only' obese now according to my BMI....

I feel quite shocked!!!!

In a good way!!!

Me neither! Fantastic isn't it? :D
My ambition is now to be overweight by Christmas!
Well done!

Dx

My ambition is now to be overweight by Christmas! Dx[/QUOTE said:
haha me too, maybe by my birthday! xx

After a tough cweek and a half i have decided to go all out now!!! Have pulled the treadmill out and i have my sheet of excercises off my OH... I am still full of a cold so today will just be wrapping up and going out with the pups!!! But as soon as it clears up!!! Bye bye flab!!!

Its Monday.... Fresh start!!! Bring it on Christmas challenge!!!!

PMA!!!!

have you tried doing any of the workouts on the active channel? i've been doing them for a couple of days now and i'm nakered my the end of it.

Sorry your still feeling rough Dee...Get well soon honey. Its never easy to feel motivated to exercise when poorly, just be careful when you do as your body is using resources to get better so might feel a bit light headed or wobbly afterwards, so take it easy honey x x x

I'm just getting everything ready.... feel much better today then yesterday so hopefully get started tomorrow!!! x

Glad to hear you're feeling better - your motivation inspires me! When I'm sick, I'm lucky if I'm motivated to move from the bed to the sofa!

Take it handy though, eh? No point over-doing it for a set-back later! Way to go you!:chores016: Have fun with the pups!

Glad to hear you're feeling better - your motivation inspires me! When I'm sick, I'm lucky if I'm motivated to move from the bed to the sofa!

Take it handy though, eh? No point over-doing it for a set-back later! Way to go you!:chores016: Have fun with the pups!
Thats it..... Dont want to make myself worse.... will be happy with a 'stay the same this week' with having TOTM.... which leaves me 10 weeks to lose 37lb.....

Hmmmmm Possible definately!!!!

I wonder if that TOTM will have the same effect on me. I had my first weigh in the very first day of my cycle...I guess regardless I was going to see a loss at the scale with it being my 1st week on LT -- I'm feeling greedy now hoping that I'll have any extra big loss next week too since my cycle will have passed by then! Ah sure, as long as the numbers stay the same or go down I will not complain...a loss is a loss and brings me that much closer to my goal - WHICH, by the way... you can totally do! I need to start making myself some mini goals...keep that drive alive!

Glad to hear your on the right track honey :) ....its never easy getting back on the wagon after illness I know that :( only too well of late. But WE can both do this :D always here to support you honey x x x

Thats it..... Dont want to make myself worse.... will be happy with a 'stay the same this week' with having TOTM.... which leaves me 10 weeks to lose 37lb.....

Hmmmmm Possible definately!!!!

Get well soon sweetcheeks xx And you'll breeze though that 37lbs, no bother to you Lipo-queen!! How did the baking go at the weekend??!

x S

Back